𝟬𝟮𝟬 ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟɪɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

𝟬𝟮𝟬 | ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟɪɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

𝟬𝟮𝟬 | ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟɪɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

THE CHANGING ROOM buzzed with chatter as the girls prepped for the evening. Jess paced back and forth, clearly frustrated.

"If Ronnie doesn't make up his mind soon, I'm going to make it for him," she declared, crossing her arms and huffing. "I can't keep waiting around while he messes with both Harriett and me."

Nicole, carefully curling her eyelashes at the mirror, looked up and raised an eyebrow. "You should tell him straight up, Jess. He needs to know you won't wait forever."

Mimii, sitting cross-legged on the floor as she searched for an outfit, nodded in agreement. "Yeah, you deserve someone who knows what they want and isn't stringing you along."

Harriett sighed, sitting at one of the numerous vanities. "I'm sick of the situation too. I do genuinely like Ronnie but he's just so bad at expressing his feelings. It makes it really difficult."

Jess hummed in response as she fixed her dress in the mirror. Uma, who liked everyone else in the room, sensed the tension and diverted the conversation, "How are you and Sam?" she asked Nicole.

Nicole, perched on the edge of a vanity, smiled as she applied her lipstick. "Things are going pretty well with Sam. He's a really sweet guy once you get to know him. I didn't expect it, but I'm glad I gave him a chance."

Zara, brushing out her hair, smiled at Nicole. "I'm happy for you, Nicole."

Mimii and Uma exchanged glances, their expressions mirroring each other's uncertainty. Mimii spoke up first. "I hope this weird triangle with Ayo ends soon. It's exhausting not knowing where we stand. One minute he's all about me, and the next he's giving Uma all this attention."

Uma nodded, fiddling with a strand of her hair. "Yeah, I just wish he'd be clearer about his intentions. It's not fair to either of us. What makes it more difficult is that Mimii and I are actually friends."