𝟬𝟬𝟯 2 ᴄᴏꜰꜰᴇᴇꜱ, 1 ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ

what's wrong with being confident?
——— confident | demi lovato

———— ZARA'S OUTFITS

FOR TODAY ————

𝟬𝟬𝟯 | 2 ᴄᴏꜰꜰᴇᴇꜱ, 1 ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ

THE LIGHTS TURNED on in the villa bedroom, and the islanders shuffled around, slowly waking up and stretching. Zara sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes to try and become accustomed to the suddenly bright room, her black hair tumbling around her shoulders.

"How was your first night, Zara?" Munveer asked from across the room, his voice still groggy from sleep.

The black-haired girl nodded and gave him a thumbs up before yawning widely, still half asleep. Joey stirred beside her, blinking as he looked up at her from his pillow. "You move so much in your sleep," he said with a grin.

Zara let out a laugh, shaking her head. "You sleep like a brick wall. I woke up throughout the night and I swear you hadn't moved an inch."

"What's the plan for you two today?" Samantha asked, stretching her arms as she got out of bed.

"I'll have a few chats today and then later on tonight, I'll break up a couple," Zara spoke honestly, a small, mischievous smile playing on her lips as she looked around at the others, the anticipation of the day ahead already buzzing in the room.

The girls were seemingly still on edge with the fact that Zara would be choosing to couple up with one of the guys later on tonight. Their whispers and sideways glances didn't go unnoticed.

The boys, on the other hand, also seemed threatened by the idea of Joey stealing one of their girls, but they covered it up a lot better than the girls could. The atmosphere was charged with a mix of excitement and nervous energy as everyone braced themselves for the twists and turns the day would bring.