𝟬𝟮𝟯 ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪꜱ..

𝟬𝟮𝟯 | ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪꜱ

I CANNOT WAIT for tonight," Zara said, fastening her heels around her ankle. She glanced around the dressing room, the excitement evident on her face.

The islanders were ready for the night ahead, and Zara was possibly the only one actually looking forward to what was coming. Mimii stood beside her, frowning. "That makes one of us," she said, adjusting her dress. "I'm not looking forward to it one bit."

Jess, applying a final touch of lip gloss, chimed in with a sigh. "Not after the disrespect I've gotten off Ronnie. I'm dreading this."

"I just want to be in a bed that doesn't have bugs trying to eat me for the first time in four nights. I can't wait," Zara added, trying to lighten the mood a bit, but her attempt fell flat.

Samantha, nervously twirling a strand of her hair, voiced her concern. "I'm so stressed about what I'm going to say. What if I mess it up?"

Uma, who had been quietly adjusting her outfit, nodded. "And I still don't know who I'm going to choose. It's not an easy decision."

Zara stood up, smoothing down her dress. "Well, I don't have to worry about the wrong person choosing me because I'm making the choice," she said with a confident smile.

With a mix of apprehension and determination, the girls left the dressing room, ready to face whatever the night had in store for them.

I never thought I would be eagerly
anticipating a recoupling but here we are!

Downstairs, the boys were getting ready for the night, the anticipation palpable. The room buzzed with energy as shirts were ironed, cologne was sprayed, and final touches were made. Amidst the activity, Ciaran was practically bouncing with excitement, his grin wider than ever.

"Omar, will you iron this for me?" Ciaran asked, extending his arm with his shirt hanging loose.

Omar chuckled, taking the shirt from him. "Sure thing, mate. Someone's in a good mood tonight."

Joey, fixing his hair meticulously in the mirror, glanced over with a smirk. "He hasn't stoped grinning like a Cheshire cat."

Ciaran couldn't hide his excitement, his eyes sparkling. "There's finally a recoupling. Took it long enough to happen."

Trying to wind him up, Joey teased, "What if she doesn't pick you, mate?" Obviously referring to Zara, Ciaran shrugged, he knew she would pick him.

Sean, sitting on the edge of the bed lacing up his shoes, laughed and shook his head. "Who else will she pick? They're attached at the hip every day."