𝟬𝟭𝟭 ʀᴏᴄᴋʏ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴜᴘʟɪɴɢ

𝟬𝟭𝟭 | ʀᴏᴄᴋʏ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴜᴘʟɪɴɢ

WHO DO YOU think the boys are picking tonight?" Jess asked, breaking the tension as she applied mascara in front of the mirror.

Zara, sitting on the floor and curling her hair, glanced around the room. "I'm still not sure. It's the first official recoupling so honestly it could go anyway."

Nicole, adjusting her dress, chimed in, "I've been getting to know Sam, and I really feel a connection there. But Ciaran has also been on my mind."

Harriett, who had been quiet, finally spoke up. "I know what you mean. I had a good thing with Ciaran until, well, you know...everything went down. I just don't know if I should expect him to give me another chance or if he'll go with someone new."

Patsy, sitting beside Harriett, nodded in agreement but didn't look at Zara. "Munveer and I have been getting along quite well so I hope we can finally be in a couple together."

Mimii, who was fixing her hair beside Zara, added, "I do really like Ayo but obviously Uma you and him have been getting to know each other." Zara looked over to the newest bombshell with a smile and asked, "How do you feel about tonight, Uma? Obviously you're going first."

Uma, with a nervous smile, looked around at the other girls. "I'm nervous about going first. I've spent the day chatting to all the boys and some have given me a lot more energy than others, but I honestly don't know who to pick."

Jess smiled, looking at herself in the mirror one last time. "I'm hoping to stay with Ronnie. He's really grown on me, and I feel comfortable around him. But who knows what'll happen tonight."

The girls continued to get ready, each lost in their own thoughts. The anticipation of the upcoming recoupling hung heavy in the air, mingling with the scent of perfume and the sound of brushes against hair.

Zara sighed, putting down her brush and whispered quietly to Mimii. "I think I will be a bit disappointed if Ciaran doesn't pick me. We've spent so much time together over the last few days and I think there's no denying that we do have a connection."

Mimii nodded, applying her lipstick. She replied in a quiet tone to try and keep the conversation between the two girls private as the other few girls left in the room engaged in their own conversations, "I honestly don't see him picking anyone else, if he has the opportunity to pick you, he will."

Harriett who seem to have been listening to the girls conversation gave Zara a sideways glance from her spot at one of the vanity tables. "So, if Ciaran picks you, does that mean you're over Sam?"

Zara shrugged and gave the girl an odd look as she did not realise she had been listening in on the conversation despite two girls speaking in a low tone on purpose. "Not entirely. Sam's great, but I feel a stronger pull towards Ciaran."