𝟬𝟮𝟵 ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜱᴏ ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱᴇᴅ

when did it end? all the enjoyment
i'm sad again, don't tell my boyfriend
——— what was i made for? | billie eilish

———— ZARA'S OUTFIT

FOR TONIGHT ————

𝟬𝟮𝟵 | ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜱᴏ ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱᴇᴅ

AS THE NIGHT drew to a close, the six islanders at the sleepover began preparing for bed. Joey and Grace, exchanging sly smiles, conveniently chose a bed furthest away from the others. Tiffany and Ronnie settled into a bed directly across from Zara and Wil, who were sharing a bed for the night. The room buzzed with a mix of excitement and exhaustion as they settled in. The overhead lights dimmed, and one by one, the islanders called out their goodnights.

"Goodnight, everyone!" Joey said, his voice echoing from the far corner of the room.

"Night, guys!" Tiffany chirped, her voice light and airy as she snuggled closer to Ronnie.

"See you all in the morning!" Wil called out, a hint of laughter in his tone.

"Goodnight!" Zara said, her voice carrying a note of contentment.

As the final goodnights were exchanged, the room fell into a peaceful silence. Zara lay on the edge of the bed, feeling the weight of the day lift off her shoulders. She had enjoyed the night away and appreciated the chance to relax, but her thoughts drifted back to the main villa. The anticipation of returning filled her with a warm sense of excitement.

With a small smile on her face, Zara closed her eyes and let the comforting thoughts of home lull her into a deep, restful sleep.

Back in the main villa, the rest of the islanders were also heading to bed. Ciaran lay sprawled in the middle of the double bed, feeling the emptiness where Zara would normally be. He gazed at the ceiling, lost in thought, when Sean walked past and noticed his solitary state.