𝟬𝟬𝟰 ꜱʜᴏᴄᴋ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ

i'm grateful all the time. i'm sexy and i'm kind
——— all-american bitch | olivia rodrigo

———— ZARA'S OUTFIT

FOR TONIGHT ————

𝟬𝟬𝟰 | ꜱʜᴏᴄᴋ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ

DESPITE ZARA EXPECTING an awkward atmosphere while getting ready, there wasn't at all. Harriett was a little standoffish still, but that didn't really bother Zara. She spent the time getting ready while talking to Jess and Samantha.

"I would hate to be in your position, babe, having to pick one of the boys after only knowing them a day," Samantha said sympathetically.

Zara nodded while she rooted through the makeup scattered in front of her. "I honestly don't know who to pick," she confessed. "I've narrowed it down, but I still have no idea."

Jess, who was sitting on the opposite side, put a hand on her shoulder. "I think in the moment you'll know who to pick. When you're stood up there making your choice, you'll know."

Zara smiled at Jess's reassurance. The conversation steered away from Zara's looming decision and more toward other topics, which she preferred much more. The girls chatted about their favorite makeup brands, travel experiences, and even shared a few laughs about the game of dares from the night before. The lively banter helped ease Zara's mind, making her feel more comfortable and confident about the day ahead.

After getting ready, the girls went downstairs to meet the boys, who seemed to have been ready for a while now. They walked out together to the garden where a display of champagne flutes was calling their names.

Each islander picked one up, holding them high as Zara made a small speech. "Here's to a successful first day in the villa and having to make difficult decisions!" she announced with a playful grin.

The islanders laughed and cheered, clinking their glasses together before each dispersing around the villa. The garden buzzed with conversation and laughter, setting the tone for what promised to be another eventful night in the Love Island villa.

Joey and Zara made their way to the bean bags, settling down comfortably. Joey looked over at her with a knowing smile. "I heard about your delightful conversation with Harriett."

Zara rolled her eyes, a smirk playing on her lips. "Oh, yes. We're practically sisters now," she said sarcastically. Joey chuckled. "What happened?"

Zara sighed, leaning back against the bean bag. "Harriett is acting like she's married to Ciaran. I mean, she's known him for two days! She got all worked up about him giving me a back massage."