𝟬𝟭𝟴 ᴄʜᴇᴇʀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪᴍɪɪ

𝟬𝟭𝟴 | ᴄʜᴇᴇʀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪᴍɪɪ

ALL THE ISLANDERS sat around the fire pit in their couples, anticipation thick in the air. Zara sat with Sam, sharing a tense look with Ciaran as they waited to find out why they had been summoned. The night air was cool, and the flickering flames of the fire pit cast dancing shadows across their faces.

Omar's phone buzzed, and he quickly checked it and read it aloud, "Mimii and Omar, as you are both single, you now have a big decision to make."

A collective gasp went through the group. Omar continued, "Please stand in front of the fire pit."

Zara gave her friend Mimii a small, encouraging smile as she stood up and walked to the front with Omar. The eyes of all the islanders followed them, curiosity and anxiety etched on their faces.

Mimii's phone then buzzed. She took a deep breath and read out, "To be on Love Island, you must be in a couple. You can either couple up with each other or each steal one islander of your choice."

A murmur spread among the group as Mimii paused before continuing, "Please head to the mini fire pit to make your decision."

Mimii and Omar exchanged a look before heading to the mini fire pit, leaving the other islanders to sit and wait in anxious silence. Zara leaned closer to Sam, her voice a whisper, "I have a bad feeling someone is going home."

Sam nodded slightly, his eyes fixed on the mini fire pit where Mimii and Omar were making their decision. The fire crackled and popped, the only sound in the otherwise silent night.

Tension hung heavy in the air as everyone waited, each second stretching into what felt like minutes. Zara's heart pounded as she glanced at her friends, hoping for the best but fearing the worst.