𝟬𝟮𝟴 ꜱᴍᴏᴏᴛʜ ᴀꜱ ꜱᴀɴᴅᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ

boy, i think about it every night and day
i'm addicted, wanna drown inside your love
——— just can't get enough | black eyed peas

———— ZARA'S OUTFIT

FOR TONIGHT ————

𝟬𝟮𝟴 | ꜱᴍᴏᴏᴛʜ ᴀꜱ ꜱᴀɴᴅᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ

THE SETTING SUN cast a golden hue over the smaller villa, creating a picturesque scene as the six islanders gathered around a beautifully set table. Candles flickered gently, casting a warm glow over the assortment of steaks and roasted vegetables, A glass of wine sat before each of them.

They clinked their glasses together, the cheerful sound of cheers! echoing around the intimate space.

Joey, holding his knife and fork, smiled broadly. "It's nice to be here," he said, cutting into his steak. "Feels like a proper little getaway."

Zara nodded, her eyes sparkling in the candlelight. "It's a nice change of pace."

Ronnie, seated next to her, grinned. "Yeah, it's been a great night so far. Cheers to more of this."

Wil raised his glass again, beaming. "I'm glad you all are here. I thought it'd be a good chance for us to relax and get to know each other better without all the craziness of the main villa."

Grace, sitting beside Joey, took a sip of her drink and smiled appreciatively. "I agree. It's been nice just to sit back and enjoy the evening."

Zara, who had been quietly enjoying the meal, looked up and smiled at Wil. "And we got a delicious dinner so we really did luck out."

The conversation flowed easily as they enjoyed their meal, the relaxed atmosphere allowing them to open up more than they might have in the main villa.

"I feel like we've all been so busy with everything going on back there," Ronnie said, gesturing with his fork. "It's nice to just have a quiet night like this."

Joey nodded in agreement, twirling a piece of roasted vegetable on his fork. "I didn't realize how much I needed a break until now. It's been non-stop since we got to the villa."

Wil laughed, raising his glass again. "Here's to more nights like this, then. A little peace and quiet goes a long way."

Grace looked around the table, her eyes softening. "And here's to new friendships. I feel like we're all getting closer tonight."