𝟬𝟭𝟳 ꜱᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴍꜱ

𝟬𝟭𝟳 | ꜱᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴍꜱ

THE AFTERNOON IN the villa today was quiet with not much happening. There was no challenge to be done, no couples being sent off on dates and no islanders arguing with each other, for now anyways.

Zara walked over to the fire pit where the three girls, Samantha, Mimii and Nicole were sitting. Swinging her water bottle by her side she gave the girls a smile as she settled into a spot beside Mimii.

Samantha turned to Zara with a gentle smile. "How are you feeling, babe?" The black haired girl reciprocated the smile as she replied, "I'm feeling fine. Can't wait for lunch, I'm starving."

Nicole subtly signaled to the others to look over at the daybeds. Ayo and Uma were deep in conversation, their body language speaking volumes. Uma's hand rested lightly on Ayo's arm, and he leaned in close, a playful smile on his face.

"Look at them," Nicole whispered, her eyes narrowing. "They're all over each other." Zara gave Mimii a wary look as she looked over at the pair, "How do you feel about that situation?" Samantha broke the silence between the small group.

Mimii sighed, looking into the fire. "I'm feeling fine. It's just difficult," she replied, her frustration evident.

Nicole leaned in closer, her tone supportive. "Don't feel like you have to shut yourself off from him because you still have that connection from day one."

"It's just annoying being in a triangle with him and Uma," Mimii said, her voice tinged with sadness.

Zara nodded sympathetically. "They have spent every minute together so far today, and it's not nice to have to watch that."

Mimii's eyes glistened with unshed tears. "It's so jarring to have to watch him with her. Every time I see him, I just want to cuddle him."

"Don't hold yourself back, babe!" Samantha encouraged, giving Mimii a reassuring smile. "You've been with him since day one, if you want to give him a cuddle you should be able to."