𝟬𝟭𝟬 ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ

𝟬𝟭𝟬 | ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ

𝟬𝟭𝟬 | ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ

THE NIGHT HAD come to an end, and the islanders fell into their usual routine of heading into the villa and getting ready for bed. However, the usual happy and vibrant atmosphere amongst the girls had completely shifted. After tonight's events, the air was thick with tension.

Zara walked into the dressing room, which was full of the other girls, and was immediately met with an awkward vibe. Harriett still refused to speak to her, and Patsy, who had sided with her, began whispering and shooting dirty looks in Zara's direction.

Zara, feeling the weight of the hostility, tried to ignore it as she changed into her pajamas. She was tired and not in the mood for any drama, but the constant whispering and side glances were wearing on her patience. As she rummaged through her drawer for her toothbrush, she heard Patsy whisper something particularly nasty, followed by a snide giggle from Harriett.

Unable to take it anymore, Zara snapped. "Do you two ever get tired of being so childish?" she spat, turning to face them. "If you have something to say, say it to my face."

Patsy rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. "Oh, now you want to talk? After everything you've done?"

Zara's eyes narrowed. "Everything I've done? You're acting like I've committed a crime. All I've done is be honest, which is more than I can say for some people."

Harriett finally spoke up, her voice icy. "You've been anything but honest. You kept your feelings for Ciaran a secret and led us all on. We all just thought you and him had weird flirty banter!"

Zara's temper flared. "I didn't lead anyone on. I was trying to figure things out just like everyone else. It's not my fault you can't handle competition, Harriett."

The argument was escalating, voices rising, and tensions boiling over. Patsy stepped closer, her face a mask of anger. "I think you've acted like a snake, you could have made it clear to Harriett and Nicole."