𝟬𝟬𝟳 ʜɪᴅᴇᴀᴡᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴏᴄ

𝟬𝟬𝟳 | ʜɪᴅᴇᴀᴡᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴏᴄ

THE DRESSING ROOM buzzed with a happy energy as the girls prepared for the night ahead. Laughter and chatter filled the air, creating a vibrant atmosphere. Zara held up a blue dress, showing it to Mimii with a questioning look. "What do you think?" she asked, spinning the dress around.

Before Mimii could respond, a familiar sound interrupted them. "I've got a text," Nicole said, her voice a little uneasy.

Zara turned to face the Welsh woman, placing the dress on the stool beside her and crossing her arms over her chest as she waited for Nicole to read the message aloud.

"Girls, it's time for a game. Blindfold your boy, line them up by the pool, and then head to the terrace. #nopeeping."

A wave of excitement and confusion swept through the room. The girls who weren't fully ready themselves began scrambling around, trying to make sense of the sudden announcement.

"What is happening right now?" Patsy said in disbelief, her eyes wide as she looked around the room.

Zara laughed, quickly pulling the dress up over her body. "I have no idea, but I'm not even dressed yet, so I need to hurry up." She began to fasten the dress, the anticipation of the game adding a playful urgency to her movements.

Mimii handed her a pair of shoes, giggling. "This is going to be interesting."

Zara replied, slipping into the shoes. "We can't just have a quiet evening in here, can we?"

The room was a flurry of activity, filled with the sound of zippers, laughter, and the clinking of makeup bottles as the girls prepared for whatever was about to come next.

The girls made their way down to the boys, who were all relaxing on the beds. The boys seemed a bit shocked to see the girls ready so quickly; it usually took them a bit longer to get ready.

Ronnie wrapped an arm around Jess, looking impressed. "You're ready quick tonight."

Jess nodded, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "We got a text. We need to line you boys up by the pool and blindfold you."

The boys, equally confused but a bit more excited than the girls, exchanged curious glances.

"Blindfold us?" Joey said, raising an eyebrow.

"In a line by the pool?" Ciaran added, grinning.

The islanders, now a buzzing group, made their way down to the pool area. There, a yellow box filled with blindfolds awaited them. Zara picked up a blindfold, playfully twirling it around her finger. "Alright, boys, line up and let's get these on you."