𝟬𝟭𝟱 ᴅᴀʀᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ

𝟬𝟭𝟱 | ᴅᴀʀᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ

THE ISLANDERS GATHERED around the fire pit, buzzing with anticipation for their next challenge. It was a game of dares where each islander had to pick a balloon out of a box and pop it on another islander's body, revealing a dare they had to complete.

Samantha was up first. "Come on, Joey," she called, her eyes twinkling with mischief. Joey grinned and walked over to her, taking the balloon and popping it on Samantha's arse. The balloon burst with a loud pop, and Samantha picked up the piece of paper inside.

"Snog the boy you would most like to take home to meet your parents," she read aloud, her cheeks flushing slightly. The islanders cheered as Samantha leaned in and kissed Joey, the moment lingering longer than a friendly peck.

Next up was Sean. He popped his balloon on Jess, who giggled as he did so. As the balloon burst, Sean retrieved the dare. "Snog the islander you would most like to spend the night in the hideaway with," he read, glancing around before making a beeline for Jess. The islanders clapped and whistled as Sean and Jess shared a passionate kiss, clearly enjoying the moment.

Then it was Ciaran's turn. He looked around the group, his eyes landing on Zara. "Come on then," he said with a smile, picking a balloon from the box. Zara laughed and stood up, her heart racing. "How will we do it?" she asked playfully.

"Lie on your stomach," Ciaran instructed with a grin. Zara lay on her stomach on the ground, and Ciaran placed the balloon on her, popping it with his head. Zara shrieked in surprise and laughter as the balloon burst. "Fucking hell," she muttered to Ciaran as he helped her back up, still laughed from the unexpected scene.

Ciaran picked up the dare and read it aloud, "Pick the islander you think has the most red flags." He hesitated for a moment before saying, "Sorry, but I think I'm gonna have to go with Harriet."

Harriet's eyes flashed with annoyance. "You're the one with the red flags, not me," she retorted sharply. "Going into the Hideaway with Zara while you're still getting to know Nicole?"

Tension hung in the air as neither Ciaran nor Zara responded immediately. Harriet's gaze was unwavering, clearly challenging Ciaran's decision. The other islanders shifted uncomfortably, sensing the brewing conflict.

Finally, Zara broke the silence, her voice calm but firm. "Let's just continue the game, who's going next?" she said, trying to defuse the situation.

The game continued, but the atmosphere had changed. The dares were still playful, but there was an underlying tension, especially between Harriet and Zara.

Next up was Ronnie, and the islanders were in for a shock. He picked Harriet to pop the balloon, which surprised everyone, especially Jess, who he was coupled up with. Harriet happily bounced off her chair, practically running over to Ronnie.