𝟬𝟮𝟳 ꜱᴀᴜᴄʏ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

i'll be gone too long from you
——— canyon moon | harry styles

❝ i'll be gone too long from you ❞——— canyon moon | harry styles

𝟬𝟮𝟳 | ꜱᴀᴜᴄʏ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

IN THE VILLA'S changing room, Zara was packing her suitcase for the night away. The girls, already in the midst of their own preparations, chattered amongst themselves, their voices mingling with the rustle of clothes and the clinking of zippers. As Zara folded a final outfit, there was a knock on the door.

The girls turned their heads in unison, and Zara looked up. Ciaran stood on the other side, his face a mix of determination and uncertainty. He scratched the back of his neck, his gaze fixed on Zara. "Can I talk to you?" he asked, his voice low but earnest.

There was a brief pause before he added, "Please?" Zara, after a moment's hesitation, gave a slight nod and gestured for him to follow. The girls returned to their packing without a word.

Ciaran followed Zara to the villa to the terrace. The door clicked shut behind them. Zara leaned against the wall while Ciaran stood a few steps away, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"So, you're going away tonight," Ciaran started, his voice a mix of casual observation and deeper undertone. Zara, eyes still avoiding his, replied, "Yeah, don't miss me too much."

"You know I will," Ciaran said, a soft, almost tender look in his eyes. Zara managed a dry laugh, her eyes meeting his briefly. "Yeah, because you'll have no one to ignore."

Ciaran took a step closer, his expression shifting to one of vulnerability. He stood inches from her now, his proximity causing an electric tension in the air. He placed his arm against the wall beside her head, his fingers brushing against her hair. Zara's breath hitched at the closeness, the heat of his body radiating against hers.

"I'm sorry about last night," Ciaran said quietly, his voice barely above a whisper.

Zara's eyes softened momentarily, but the anger was still evident in her voice. "You really pissed me off, Ciaran." she locked her eyes into his.

"I know, and I'm sorry," he repeated, his gaze never leaving hers. There was a palpable tension between them, an unspoken desire mixed with their lingering frustration.

Before Zara could respond, Ciaran's lips were on hers, his kiss sudden and urgent. It was as if the intensity of their argument had built up to this very moment. Zara's lips parted in surprise, but she quickly melted into the kiss, her hands instinctively finding their way to Ciaran's shoulders.