𝟬𝟭𝟯 ʀᴇᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

𝟬𝟭𝟯 | ʀᴇᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

𝟬𝟭𝟯 | ʀᴇᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

THE NEXT AFTERNOON the villa buzzed with excitement as Samantha and Joey received a text announcing their first date. The girls quickly sprang into action, helping Samantha get ready while Joey prepared himself in the other room.

With everyone gathered in the garden, the remaining Islanders waved the couple off, their cheers and well-wishes echoing through the villa.

As Samantha and Joey departed, a quietness settled over the villa. It was a lazy afternoon, and without any significant events planned, the Islanders dispersed into small groups, lounging and chatting.

Ciaran and Zara found a cozy spot on a large beanbag, Zara sitting on Ciaran's lap as they nestled together, enjoying the tranquility.

Ciaran wrapped his arms around Zara's waist, pulling her closer. "I wish it was us going on that date," he murmured, his lips brushing against her ear.

Zara tilted her head back slightly, a playful smile on her face. "Hopefully it will be us soon," she replied, her eyes twinkling. "What kind of date would you want to go on?"

Ciaran's fingers trailed lightly up her side, making her shiver. "Something fun. We already know each other really well so I think we can skip the whole typical first date sort of setting."

Zara leaned into him, her hand resting on his chest. "Yeah, I agree. Maybe we could do laser tag or something like that." she said, her voice teasing. "But for now, I guess we'll just have to make do with this beanbag."

He grinned, his eyes darkening with mischief. "I think I can work with that." His hand moved to her thigh, giving it a light squeeze. "You know, you look really good today."

Zara smirked, her fingers tracing the outline of his jaw. "You've already told me that three times. I would say you're comfier than the beanbag but," she paused for a moment and gave Ciaran a devilish glance, "there's something poking my leg."