𝟬𝟬𝟱 ʜɪᴅᴇᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ

𝟬𝟬𝟱 | ʜɪᴅᴇᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ

ZARA WAS STANDING in the kitchen, rummaging through the snack cabinet, when she noticed Mimii coming through the door with a broad smile on her face. Mimii caught Zara's eye and signaled for her to follow. Curious, Zara grabbed the share bag of crisps and followed Mimii as fast as her heels would allow her.

They made their way to an empty couch away from the larger crowd. As they sat down, Zara raised an eyebrow, her curiosity piqued. "What has you smiling like the Cheshire Cat?" she asked, her voice filled with anticipation.

Mimii's smile grew even wider. "Ayo brought me up to the terrace and we kissed."

Zara let out a small shriek of excitement, her eyes lighting up. "Really? Oh my God! I'm so happy for you!" She pulled Mimii into a tight hug, the joy radiating between them. Now both girls were beaming.

"Tell me everything," Zara urged, settling back against the couch cushions. "How did it happen?"

Mimii's eyes sparkled as she recounted the moment. "We were just talking, you know, getting to know each other better. And then he suddenly said he wanted to show me something on the terrace. So, we went up there, and the view was amazing, all the stars and everything. And then he just leaned in and kissed me. It was perfect."

Zara's grin matched Mimii's excitement. "That sounds so romantic. I'm so glad everything is going in the right direction for you two."

Mimii nodded, her cheeks flushed with happiness. "I didn't expect it to happen so soon, but it felt right."

Zara grabbed a crisp from the bag and then offered the bag to Mimii, who took it with a grateful smile. "It's nice to see something real developing. I'm rooting for you two."

Mimii chuckled, taking a bite of the crisp. "Thanks, Zara. I'm just glad we're all starting to find our connections here."

Zara nodded thoughtfully, her mind drifting back to her own conversations and budding connections. "Yeah, it's all about finding the right vibe with someone. Speaking of which, I had a pretty interesting chat with Ciaran earlier."