𝟬𝟮𝟱 ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ?

they say i did something bad,
then why's it feel so good?
——— i did something bad | taylor swift

———— ZARA'S OUTFITS

FOR TODAY ————

FOR TODAY ————

𝟬𝟮𝟱 | ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ?

ZARA SAT WITH Mimii and Uma, soaking up the afternoon sun, when she noticed Grace stand up and walk towards them. Grace gave the group a smile as she reached the bottom of the daybed where Ciaran and Zara were lying.

"Can I pull you for a chat, Ciaran?" Grace asked, looking directly at him.

Ciaran nodded happily, standing up and walking away with Grace towards the fire pit, immediately engaged in conversation.

"Well, I didn't expect that," Zara mumbled, putting her sunglasses on her face.

"Come over here, Zara. We have a great view of them," Uma said from the other daybed.

Zara jumped up immediately and squeezed in beside the two girls, giving herself a perfect view of Ciaran and Grace.

"Okay, we need to watch the conversation closely but don't make it obvious we're looking," Zara said, her eyes fixed on the pair.

The girls sat watching Ciaran and Grace from the daybed in silence. "I think they're just chatting. Ciaran is respectful; you'll be fine," Mimii reassured her but Zara kept her eyes stuck to them.

"He better be respectful," Zara mumbled, making the two girls laugh.

"Zara, are you jealous?" Uma joked, giving her a nudge.