𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 25

RUI

There is no going back from here, I can't control my hands, my body. If he didn't take me right now then I'll be begging him to fuck me. His lips are so soft and I truly feel honored

To taste him, it's no disappointment that he turned out to be a really really really good kisser. I kissed him again and remove his shirt, his hands slipped from my hair to my blazer. He removed it and was about to remove my thin white t-shirt but I stopped him. I broke the kiss and sit on my knees, he unbelts his jeans and put the belt around my neck like a dog. I unbuttoned his jeans and slip down his Calvin Klein underwear.

The sight in front of me would convince anyone even me that this is a dream, his cock fly open and it stands so thick, it has veins on it, and his cock was touching the top of his belly button. I took a moment to watch the mesmerizing view in front of me.

He lifted up my head, our eyes met he smirked and says “Are you sure you can take it, troublemaker?”. Lust sparks in his eyes.

I chuckled and said, “I've seen better than this, so sorry to say that I'm a little disappointed in you my king”. This was definitely a lie, I've never seen a cock like his, so thick and so long. He laughed, and before I could respond to him he grabbed my hair tightly, and slap my lips with his cock.

I look up at him as he smiles and says “No need to lie troublemaker, I bet you haven't even been kissed before the way I kissed you so this is..” he gestures to his cock “Is out of the question”. He wasn't wrong at all, it's true I've never been kissed before the way he kisses me and his cock might be my most favorite thing from now. But I won't admit this to him, I want to keep him on his toes.

I laugh and in response, he grabbed my hair tighter and pushes his cock in my mouth. I couldn't draw breat for a minute, his cock directly entered the top of my throat. He pulled out, mockingly laugh, and says “So sorry to say this but you disappointed me” he quoted “Grandma”. Anger flows through me, to his response I hold his cock with my right hand and swallow it. Tears started falling from my eyes and I had only swallowed half of his length. He pushed my head from behind and I got it deeper, I can't take his whole inside my mouth it's impossible. He lowered his head and whispered in my ears “Do you need an oxygen cylinder to breathe, grandma”. He said it with his stupid fucking and addictive husky voice, With that I swallowed his whole length which started my mouth and ended at the end of my throat. I really need an oxygen cylinder, I really do.

He moaned loudly which encourages me, I spank his ass as he started to pump in my mouth, technically in my throat. It was hard to swallow him whole but as the motions, I get used to it. The taste of his cock is more delicious than I thought, it's salty, sweet, bitter, sharp, sour, and definitely so fucking addictive.

I pulled out his cock and licked it from the head to the bottom. His hands hold my hair tightly as he can. I licked his cock a few times, then lick from different directions. He put it again in my mouth, I'm doing okay at taking his length. He started to rotate his hips again and his cock occupied all my body. His body is shaking which means he is close to his climax so I pulled out his cock and took deep breaths. He pushed his cock again in my mouth, I don't know why he is not done yet, most guys usually are done by 10% of his time, but he didn't cum yet.

Finally, he reached his climax before I die. He didn't pull out his cock, he moaned my name and it was joy and music to my ears. His body was shaking as he releases his cum inside my mouth, well technically inside my throat. He pulled my chin from his hand not to mention that his cock is still inside my mouth.

He grinned his teeth and says “Swallow my cum inside you, and keep your gaze locked with mine”. I do as he says, I swallowed his cum and then he pulls out.