𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

RUI

Day 435, another day being prisoned. The only difference between an actual Jail and where am I is that I've facilities like a very comfortable bed to sleep in, a tv with all the ott platforms, a laptop to write my books, and a really cozy fireplace which really helped me in winter, and a very big and fancy bathroom which you won't find in a real prison.

I've been prisoned by the love of my life and I didn't do anything, that's the only difference between a real Jail prisoner and me.

I let my guard down for that monster. I loved him knowing who he is, I gave all myself to him and here I'm middle of the woods in his house locked in the same room for over a year.

He locked me in this fancy luxurious room in his luxurious house, gave me a laptop with no internet connection to write my books, installed a giant tv in this room already connected to this House's wifi, pay for all the online watching platforms such as Amazon prime, Netflix, Hotstar, Lionsgate, and so many others and this is really creepy and scary that he installed six cameras all over the room and four cameras in the bathroom.

There is a camera in each corner of this room, one right above my bed and one right above the tv.

Rina is a maid here and she comes into my room ten times a day to ask what I want for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, or if I need something else. I tried to talk to her and ask her why have I been prisoned here by him but she won't say anything .

She doesn't even make eye contact.

I loved him more than I loved me and the fact that he broke my heart and kept me locked here should hurt me but surprisingly it didn't. The only thing that hurts me is I don't even know the reason and the last time I saw him or talked to him was when he was locking me here. And after that he never came to see me but all I know is that he has been watching me from the cameras in the bedroom and bathroom.

Day 435 without seeing him and that hurts like hell.