𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 35

RUVIK

Returning home tonight , my heart was heavy with conflicting emotions. The way I had treated Rui had left a bitter taste in my mouth, but I believed it was the only viable option. The rapid thumping of my heart was almost painful, a physical manifestation of my internal struggle.

I could have taken a more aggressive route, like confronting Rui directly or kill her and the government agents who were involved . I even had the power to start a big war that I would likely win. But I couldn't bring myself to do any of that because of Rui. So, instead, I chose the simpler way and left her behind. It was the right choice.

What bothered me most was knowing that I had the power to end this whole mess. I could have wiped out Rui and the government agents in an instant, but I didn't want to risk hurting her. So, I picked the less painful option, even though it meant dealing with my own inner turmoil.

Yesterday, I sensed an unusual disturbance in the demonic realm. Many demons were attempting to summon me, their restlessness and anxiety palpable. Somehow, they had learned about Rui's unique qualities. To them, her soul was a rare treasure, and this revelation had sent shockwaves through the demon world. I couldn't fathom how this information had come to their attention, but the urgency of the situation was evident.

I gathered all the demons under my command and delivered a stern warning. I ordered them to stay far away from Rui, emphasizing that any demon who dared approach her would meet swift and merciless retribution, their existence extinguished without hesitation.

Despite issuing these orders, I couldn't shake the worry that gnawed at me. That's why I entrusted Rupert, a loyal and reliable demon in my service, with the task of closely monitoring Rui. My focus had to remain on my mission - identifying the New Zealand demon and uncovering the traitor who had disclosed Rui's existence to the demon world.

As I contemplated these matters, a disconcerting realization dawned on me. Witnessing Rui's deteriorating health earlier in the day had affected me more deeply than I cared to admit. Yet, I couldn't allow my emotions to cloud my judgment. My paramount concern was safeguarding Rui from those who posed a threat, even if it meant resorting to ruthless measures to ensure her protection.

In the midst of these concerns, Rupert reported a discovery. He had thoroughly investigated Rui's connections and found that she and Anastasia followed each other on every social media platform. This revelation added another layer of complexity to the situation, raising questions about the extent of Anastasia's involvement and how much Rui truly knew about her connections to the government and other secretive organizations. It was clear that unraveling this intricate web of intrigue would require even greater scrutiny and resolve.
It was like a puzzle finally coming together, and the picture it revealed was far from what I had ever imagined. Everything made sense now, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Why hadn't Rui shown fear or apprehension towards me, even when I treated her so poorly? How could she agree to rent a room to a complete stranger like me, someone who hadn't exactly been kind or welcoming? And the most perplexing part of it all was how she could enter a relationship with me, despite knowing who I truly was.

The answer seemed clear, and yet it was incredibly hard to accept. It had all been a lie, a cleverly constructed game that I had been oblivious to. Rui had been playing her cards close to her chest, and I had fallen right into her trap. The woman I thought had a pure and white soul, one that radiated kindness, innocence, care, and goodness, had somehow worked with the government to get to me.

I couldn't wrap my head around it. Rui's actions, her apparent affection, and her willingness to stand by my side — they were all part of a grand scheme. It shattered my perception of her and left me feeling betrayed and deceived.