Chapter Sixteen: The Ghostest with the Mostest (New)

[Author's Note]

I decided to write both the Halloween and Christmas Specials, unlike previously where I didn't
I will only show the flashback scenes for my Rangers MCs.

⎾≋𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒≋⏌

[Amber Beach Dino Museum - Ranger Base]

It was the day of Halloween in Amber Beach, the museum is having a Halloween Party and everyone were preparing for it.

Chase and Kendall were in the base waiting for the others to finish with their costumes.

"Come on, guys. The kids are gonna be here soon. We have to hurry." Kendall said.

"Ooh~ Chase, great job on my ghost costume." Tyler said coming into the base in a white cover with eyes clearly from black markers.

"Ooh- Wait a second... You're a ghost?!" Riley said, he came into the base with the same costume as Tyler.

"Either someone has filled the base with mirrors, or we're all ghosts!" Ivan said. Everyone came out.

"I like that we look same..." Koda said. He lifts up his costume. "Like tribe."

"Very Happy." Zuzu said.

"Even under that fine costume, I can tell you're unhappy." Chase told Shelby.

Shelby lifts up her costume. "Chase! You made us all the same costume?" She questioned..

"Yeah. Well..." Chase said, he puts his costume on. "I look so good in the first one, I figured it made sense." He grabs a mirror to look at himself. "Eve under this sheet I look awesome."

Shelby grabs the mirror away from Chase.

"Note to self: Never let Chase pick my costume, ever." Aaron said.

"So, you're dressing up as Cupid, Ms. Morgan." Riley said seeing her costume.

"It's in honor of the new... Dino Cupid Charger." Ms. Morgan said showing everyone the new Charger.

"Aw, and what noble purpose might that serve, Ms. Morgan?" Ivan asked.

"One struck by a blast from this energy an evil monster will fall in love with the first thing it sees." Kendall said.

"Oh, so it'll quit fighting. That's genius." Shelby said.

"Which means it can also work with someone trying to get another person to fall in love with them..." Aaron noted. "Forcing someone to fall in love with you, not something you want to do." He shook his head.

"Speaking of..." Chase trailed off, he looks around. "Has anyone seen Kyle?" He asked.

The others looked around, and suddenly the lights turned off.

"Whoa!" Tyler exclaimed.
"Where light go?" Koda asked.
"What's going on?" Shelby questioned.

The lights came back on. Kyle appeared at the front, he was wearing an all black ninja suit with some orange markings on it. He was also wearing an orange mask.

Kyle pulls down his mask. "Hey, guys. Sorry for being late." He said.

"Mate, you look good in black." Chase said.
"Kyle, you look good." Zuzu said.
"Yeah, like a real ninja." Riley said.
"That costume is indeed remarkable." Ivan said.

"Thanks. I took some inspiration from my dad, and from one of my friends." Kyle said. "My dad's a trained ninja." He added. "So... I guess I was right when I declined Chase's offer to pick my Halloween costume." He said when he saw the others.