Mission: Find My Strawberry

Stop pretending like it doesn't hurt

Stop pretending like you're okay

It's okay to not be okay

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 10 in the morning

It's 10 in the morning. Ruhaan and Aakriti are sleeping holding each other tightly in their embrace. Aakriti woke up but still she didn't open her eyes. She was feeling comfortable in this new environment. She waited a little more before coming back to reality.

Finally, she opened her eyes and the first sight that came in front of her was him. She blinked twice to ensure that what she was seeing was indeed real. She started remembering the events that took place yesterday

Their marriage

Sleeping together in their room

The nightmare

All the memories came back one by one. She closed her eyes in frustration. He really saw her breaking down like this. No one ever saw her in this condition. She hated being pathetic in front of anyone. She opened her eyes again. This time she was examining his face

" Banda sundar to h!" Her subconscious mind said. " Shut up!" She replied in her thoughts. No matter how hard she tried but still she was a little attracted towards Ruhaan. Suddenly, he opened her eyes and found her staring at her. He looked straight into her eyes. Time stopped around them. They kept looking into each other eyes for few minutes. Then Aakriti realized what she was doing. Her eyes widened and in an involuntary motion she pushed Ruhaan and he fell on the floor.

" Aah.." He winced in pain, Aakriti sat on the bed. " Mrs. Sharma, I'll sue you for domestic violence." He said while rubbing his hands.

" I did something last night. Didn't I?" Aakriti asked, anxiety visible on her face. " Kal raat tumne mujhe kahin ka nhi chodha." He replied while covering his chest.

" Stop with the bullshit and tell me the truth." Aakriti screamed in anger. " No, you didn't " Ruhaan said with a reassuring tone. " Stop lying " Aakriti replied, rage filled in her voice. " Trust me, you didn't, you were just anxious and even if you did, I'm not going to judge you. So, don't worry." He calmed her.

Aakriti didn't push him further and went to the washroom. After some time she came outside wearing a baby pink colored saree. By this time Ruhaan has left for his morning jog. She got ready and went to the living room where everyone was sitting. Everyone blessed her and Anjali applied Kajal on her ears to avoid any evil eye.