Introduction

I remember the first time I saw you. I wasn't nervous. I wasn't afraid. Instead, I felt like I had come home

The Better Man Project

It's a huge party in Delhi's one of the most expensive hotels

It's a huge party in Delhi's one of the most expensive hotels. Every influential people of the country have arrived there. Many politicians, actors, actresses, big business owners, CEOs and singers are gathered together under one roof. 

A girl who's in her 30s has just entered in the party. Her height is about 5'8ft, she has long curly hairs, doe-shaped black eyes and tan skin. She's wearing a black gown which is perfectly hugging her curves. She's looking elegant yet cute and She's none other than the CEO of pie empire which is one of the best dessert making companies in the country - " AAKRITI RAI".

 She's looking elegant yet cute and She's none other than the CEO of pie empire which is one of the best dessert making companies in the country - " AAKRITI RAI"

She's accompanied by her secretary- Prerna Malhotra and her bodyguards. Every reporter has gathered around her. They are asking her dozens of questions like-

"Mam, when is your new product going to launch in the market?"

" Are you dating?"

" When are you getting married?"

Ignoring all the questions she entered inside the hall in which the party was going on. She looked around examining each and every corner of the hall. It's her habit that whenever she goes somewhere she quickly examines everything about that place without anyone noticing. Suddenly a guy comes towards her. He was a famous singer. He was trying to start a conversation with her.

"Hey, Aakriti." He began. " You're looking absolutely gorgeous today." She smiled and thanked him. Her smile always attracts people. Only if they knew what hides behind that smile. They continued their conversation and after some time he asked, " How's your love life going?". "Uhmm...same as your singing career" she said with a with a playful smile on her face. He raised an eyebrow and asked, " What do you mean?" Listening to which she replied, " Find out yourself."  She smirked and went from there without making that guy realize that she just mocked him for his flop singing career.