Is it too hard to ask for help?

I think forever is an incorrect concept

The fault in our stars

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a dark room, bottles of alcohol are spread all over the floor, shattered pieces of mirror, all the object lying here and there

It's a dark room, bottles of alcohol are spread all over the floor, shattered pieces of mirror, all the object lying here and there. Neelam is sitting on the floor intoxicated by the alcohol she has consumed. She's holding a bottle of wine in one hand and a cigar in the other.

" Company gayi, Pati gaya, Paise gaye" Neelam said and started laughing like a psychopath "Everything happened because of that bitch"

A serious expression came on Neelam's face, " Do you think I'll let you live peacefully?"

" I'm your elder sister. We should share things with each other. I'll make sure to share my pain with you." She said and a devilish smile appear on her face. 

Ravi entered in the room and switched on the lights. He walked towards Neelam and sat near her. " There's one thing I can't understand why Aakriti's on my nerves. As far as I remember I didn't do anything to come on her bad side. I just opposed the idea of her being the chairperson but that's in past." Neelam told Ravi.

" I mean why she did so much research to find about my deeds. She knows I murdered that employee; she knows about me and you. I'm sure she must have found out about my other secrets as well. The question here is; Why she's trying to find about my secrets." Neelam said.

" She must be planning for your downfall from a long time but why?" Ravi asked.

" Like mother, like daughter. Her mother also never wanted me to grow. When she was planning to open the textile industry. I asked her to make me a partner in it, but she brushed me off by saying that you're too young in this field gain some experience first." She mimicked the way Aakriti's mother said.

" We can think about it later but abhi yeh Aakriti ka kya karna h?" Ravi asked. Neelam smirked and replied " Karna kya h, She took my everything in return I'll take her everything."

Ravi raised an eyebrow and asked, " Ruhaan?" Neelam took a sip of her alcohol and nodded.

.

.

.

Somewhere else:

" How's Neelam" A man sitting on the couch in a royal way asked. " Her husband found everything and he's going to divorce her." the other man answered him. 

The man who was sitting on the couch started laughing, " What about Kritika?" he asked. " She has started developing a soft spot for her dear husband." the other man told.

He caressed his jawline and said, " Everything's happening on its own, mujhe to kuch karna hi nahi padh raha."

"Neelam's game is over, she's out of my way. Now the only obstacle here is Kritika." He continued.