The last thing I see before I die

And in the middle of my chaos, there was you

Reputation, Taylor Swift

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Who sent you?" I asked the driver. He stopped the car and looked at me with a smirk. " That doesn't matter. What matters is that I successfully fooled you" he said and abruptly pressed my mouth with a handkerchief. I pressed my lips and closed my eyes and relaxed my body. 

He thought I felt unconscious, so he removed the handkerchief from my mouth. I took the advantage of the moment and pulled the trigger of my gun which I was hiding. It was a quick shot, so it didn't hit the aim, the bullet just grazed his shoulders, but it was enough to distract him from me.

He winced in pain and pressed his shoulder. I took the advantage and unlocked the door. I looked here and there; the whole road was empty.  Suddenly a black car stopped before the cab and three more men came out holding different weapons. 

I kicked one of the men on his manhood and ran, he winced in pain, the other three followed me.  A man approached me with a gun. He tried to shoot me, but I dodged the bullet and shot on his hand causing the gun to fall. then I shot on both of his knees.

One of them walked towards me holding a knife. 

He tried to stab me, but I caught the knife from one hand and kicked him on his stomach then twisted his arm which was holding the knife. The knife injured my palms a little.

With the same knife I stabbed his thigh. He fell on the ground and led out an inhumane scream. 

 The guy whom I kicked earlier grabbed my hair from behind and kept a dagger on my neck, "Enough with your stunt" he said and pressed the dagger on my throat a drop of blood slid my throat.  I thought of an idea and leaned myself on his arms as if I gave up. I totally relaxed myself on him. I dropped my gun from my hand. " I-I-I give- give up, please don't harm me" I said in a scared voice.

He chuckled and his grip on me loosened, I took the advantage of it and twisted his wrist and took the dagger from him and pierced it into his waist. I quickly took my gun and shot him on his legs.

I shot on their arms again so that they don't try to pull any stunt " Whoever sent you should work on his employment skills. How can a person choose someone as idiot as you guys for a work like this" I said while shooting them.

All of them were lying and crawling like zombies. I went near the man whom I stabbed with the dagger. I pressed the knife a little more and he screamed. " Tell me who sent you while I'm being nice." I said my tone sounding dangerous even to me.