Agar Tum Kaho 💕

Real love doesn't meet you in your best. It meets you in your mess

J.S Park

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" We're going to Switzerland. Pack your bags" I smiled after reading Aakriti's text. She also sent me a copy of the receipt of the bungalow she rented in Grindelwald (A Swiss village). We're going there tomorrow. I can't even imagine how surreal experience it is going to be.  Huge mountains, lakes, and my favorite person with me.

I shoved my phone back into my pocket and returned to a more important task at hand. I did some research and found out that the guy who spying on me day before yesterday wasn't alone. The one who was behind him also sent three of his men in my firm disguised as an employee.

However, the person who sent them wasn't as smart as me. I always keep track of all my employees. I may fail in finding the person who was stalking me in the park, but no one can fool me in my own workplace.

Currently, I'm sitting in my warehouse with the three of them. They are tied to a chair and their mouths are sealed with a tape.

I gestured my bodyguard to remove the tape. He freed their mouths, and they began spitting bullshit. " Please leave us, we just did what we were asked to do" One of them said.

" I have a family please spare me." The other one said.

" My mom's sick. She has no one except me." The third one said.

I smirked and stood up from my chair, " Well, well." I rested my hand on one of their shoulders and passed them a dangerous look. " You see, I don't have much time to waste on bastards like you, so I won't beat around the bush. Tell me who sent you and why" I said in a dangerous tone and gripped his shoulder tightly. He shivered and whispered, " She'll kill me, if I tell you."

" And if you don't tell me, I'll kill you and trust me, it'd be better if you get killed by your boss because death from my hand isn't going to be easy." I said in a low voice.

" Please spare me, I have a family. I've got a wife and two small kids to look after. I don't have money that's why I had to do this." He said and tears welled up in his eyes. As I told you, I can detect when a person is lying, and this man was stating the truth.

I left him and said, "Tell me about your boss and I'll protect you." He got nervous and said "you don't know how dangerous she is, you won't be able to save us."

I smirked and replied, " You don't know how dangerous I am and let me tell you one thing you aren't allowed to leave unless you tell me the truth."

" I won't tell you anything." He said. " Tell me while I'm being nice. Don't try to test my patience. I'm guaranteeing your safety. What more do you want?" I said in a calm voice and smiled dangerously.