The First Meet ♥️

When I look back at the day we first met, I still see the beginning of my favorite love story.  Mark Anthony 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People don't like seeing me in peace. After getting bored as hell in the party I came on the terrace for some fresh air only to meet another human here. The guy standing in front of me is Ruhaan Sharma. I've heard his name but it's my first time meeting him in person.

" Haath aap leke jayenge ki main wapas rakh loon" I asked noticing our handshake which went longer than it should be.( Will you take the hand or should I take it back?) He smiled and let go of my hand. I can notice that he's already distracted by my beauty. " Are you that Aakriti who's the CEO of Pie Empire?" He asked to which I replied with a nod. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. " I just came here for some fresh air." He replied.  Listening to which I made an oo face.  " I guess I wasn't the only one who was bored in the party." He said with a smirk on his face.

Liar, I saw him flirting with almost 10 women tonight. It's just my habit to notice everything. I laughed sarcastically listening to his reply. " What's with the laugh?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. " Nothing, I just got to know that bored people can also flirt effortlessly." I replied.  "What do you mean?" He asked. "Down at the party the way you tried to flirt with almost every woman present there that doesn't count to being bored." I replied looking towards the sky. He smiled playfully and came a step closer to me his one hand leaning on the railing " Were you stalking me?". "There's something known as observation skills which a lawyer like you should definitely have." I said while facing the railing. 

He chuckled and said " Trying to test my observation skills huh?"

 He came closer towards me and caged me by putting his both hands on my hands which were resting on the railing. My breathe got hitched due to his sudden action. " Wh-what are you doi.." I asked when he cut in between " Shh.. Observing". He tucked one of my curls behind my ears and looked straight into my eyes. His intense gaze sent shivers down my spine " From what I've observed so far" He leaned his face towards me, our lips were mere inches apart " Your smile which is praised by everyone isn't real. You use it to hide your pain. The woman who is praised for her bold and independent nature is really vulnerable inside. Your eyes... clearly shows that there's a child in you which craves nothing but love." His whispered.

 I was taken aback by his statement. I lowered my gaze and pushed him aside then I stood straight " Enough! " I said with a slight tremble in my voice which I hope he didn't notice. I hate it when people think I'm weak. " Why are you getting offended? Main to bus apni observation skills dikha raha tha. ( I was just showing off my observation skills)

Before I could say anything, my phone rang it was Prerna "Hello, Aakriti its time to leave. Where are you?" She asked from the other side. " I was in the washroom. I'm coming." The call was disconnected. Ruhaan's eyes were closed as he was leaning against the railing.

 I started moving towards the lift but then stopped and turned to say something "Mr. Sharma " I said. "Yes?" He replied with his eyes still closed.

 "Behind every smile, there is some kind of pain hidden. The only thing that varies is the intensity of each individual's pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was standing there watching her leave. One thing that I forgot to mention about myself is that I love solving mysteries and the woman whom I just met was the most beautiful mystery I've ever seen. Her eyes were telling me a story. A story involving love, hate, betrayal, and blood.

When I touched her, and she looked towards me a strange feeling arose in my stomach which I'm not able to name

 The reason of her having so much effect on me was not only her beauty.  Her doe shaped eyes, her skin color and her curls reminded me of someone I lost but it'd be too early come to any conclusion without proper research.

However, there are two things that I'm sure of:

First, she is not the person she claims to be.

Second, I'm doomed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued

Hey lovelies, comment about your view on this chapter. Now we've got few questions.

Is Aakriti really hiding something?

Who's the person that Ruhaan lost and why Aakriti reminds him of that person?

Stay tuned to know the answer of the questions. Other important characters will be introduced in the upcoming chapters

Bye