A tempting poison that I can't resist

You want the world to think you have no heart when in reality, you have a multilayered one: A heart of gold incased in a heart of ice. And the one thing all hearts of gold have in common? They crave love

Ana Huang, Twisted love

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Not so soon wifey " I whispered and turned her; she gasped and clutched my collars tightly. I'm dying to claim her right now, to claim what's mine.

 How the fuck that idiot tried to touch her? I can be all sweet and nice but I hate when someone touch what's mine and the woman standing in front of me, she's mine and mine alone.

Holding her close, I leaned her back. The world seeming to tilt and spin as she dipped gracefully towards the floor. She gasped, a mix of surprise and thrill, her hands gripping my arms tightly as I held her there for a moment. Her hair cascaded in a waterfall of curls around her face, eyes locking onto me in a moment of suspended stillness

I kept my nose on the crook of her neck and moved it up her jawline. Fuck every contract, right now all I want to do is to claim her. I smirked when she arched her neck in pleasure. 

She does not want to admit this, but she craves me as much as I crave her. She can lie all she wants but her actions always betray her.  

Damn she smells so good. 

" Ruhaan, leave me" She whispered, and I tightened my grip on her waist, " You seemed to enjoy dancing with him; what changed for you now?" I said in a low voice. "I wasn't enjoying it." her voice trembled. " Then are you enjoying this?" I said and pulled her back up. She lowered her eyes and clutched my collars more tightly. "I'm asking something" I held her chin and made her look at me. She shook her head in no.

I managed my jealousy and stepped back, acknowledging that I had overstepped my boundaries. I yearn to tell her how deeply I desire her, how my heart aches when she's hurting, but it's too soon for such confessions. She also left my collar and headed to another side of the hall.

Whether it's love at first sight or something else, I find this feeling irresistible.  One thing I'm sure of is that there's no letting go now not until I make Aakriti find joy in her life once again.

I don't know whether she feels the same for me or not, but I can't just stand here and watch her standing alone like this. She deserves all the love in the world and I'm going to give her that love. It doesn't even matter now if she's Kritika or Aakriti. 

The day when I saw her breaking down in front of me was the day, I decided that I'm going to bring happiness in her life.

" Kahan khoya hai?" Aayan hit my shoulder and asked. " Kahin nahi " I replied. " Ohoo samajh gaya kahan khoya hai" he said and gestured towards Aakriti. " Kya hua tere mission strawberry ka." He asked.