Promise to marry me ♥️

(Disclaimer- Author cried while writing this chapter)

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same

Emily Bronte

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twenty -one years ago:

" Mumma, I'm going to play outside with my friends. " Kritika told her mom who was cooking in the kitchen. " Finish your milk first, then you can go anywhere you like." Her mom replied coming outside the kitchen with a glass of milk in her hand.

" No, it stinks. I won't drink it." Kritika said while making a face. " Then you aren't going anywhere. " Her mom replied. Listening to which Kritika sat on the floor and started wiggling her legs and cried " Nhi mujhe jaana h bahar ".

Kritika's dad heard her crying and came there. He loved her the most. Kritika was her dad's angel. " Kya hua meri kriti kyun ro rhi h?" He came and knelt to be at her face level. Kritika's mom came from behind and said, " It's better you stay away from this; you are the one who has made her this stubborn." Listening to which his dad asked " Are par ro kyun rahi h, yeh to batao"

Kritika replied while crying " Mumma is not letting me go outside. My friends are waiting for me." 

" Ohoo dekho baap k saamne kitni bholi ban rahi h, poori baat nahi bataegi " Her mom said. " I simply told her to drink her milk before she goes and she's not listening to me." She continued. "Bus itni si baat, ruko main pilata hoon use " Her dad said. 

" Kriti, if you finish your milk. I'll get you a whole box of strawberries " Her dad said and brought the glass of milk next to her mouth. Listening to which she took the glass from his hand closed her nose and drank the whole milk in one go. " Look I finished the milk, now let me go please. "

" That's my girl, go and play " He said while wiping her mouth. " Don't forget to bring my strawberries ".  Kritika said while leaving.

In the playground:

" Where's Kritika? " Aayan (Ruhaan's best friend) said while playing with his basketball. " Haan bohot time ho gya pata nhi kahan h, today we had to play ghar-ghar and she was going to bring the kitchen set. " Preeti said. 

" Ruko main dekh k aata hoon " Ruhaan said and was interrupted in between " Koi zarurat nahi h dekhne ki main aa gyi ". Kritika replied from behind. 

Ruhaan turned and bent  to her face level. " Shaitaan ka naam liya or shaitaan haazir " Ruhaan said while patting her head. Ruhaan was the oldest in the group. He was 12 years old. Aayan was 9 years old, Aakriti was 8 years old and preeti was 6 years old being the youngest in the group she always played the role of child. Honestly, Ruhaan had no interest in playing ghar-ghar.  He found it childish, but he had to play that game because he did not want Aayan to play the role of Aakriti's husband.