The Game Begins!!

Loneliness is better than pain

Crash landing on you

(A/n: All my k-drama girlies, assemble)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Why did you call me so early in the morning?" Neelam asked standing near my table. " Have a seat first." I said in a formal tone. She sat and again asked me " What was the notice you sent me earlier? Why do you want to make the Bangalore branch the headquarters of my textile industry?" 

I ran my eyes around my office. What can I use to kill this shameless woman who has the audacity to call my mom's industry hers and that too right in front of me. 

Can I hit her with a paperweight? 

Can I choke her with the pen? 

Is it possible to kill the shit out of someone by papercuts?

" Aakriti? Are you there?" Neelam knocked on the table and asked bringing me back from my foolish thoughts. " Yes." I replied in a calm tone.

" Are you going to explain now?" She said in an irritated tone. 

" Every department of Rai industry has its headquarter in Bangalore. Yours is the only one which is in Mumbai. It's kind of bothersome. It's easier to operate everything from here. Also, Bangalore has more resources." I explained her.

She smirked and said " Of course, it'll be a bother for you, I told the shareholders at that time, you're too young to be a chairperson but you got it just because of your father's stupid will."

Blood boiled inside me, my eyes turned red " I guess, you remember my father's will more than I do. The will contained a clause stipulating that if my daughter, Kritika Rai, is unable to demonstrate her competence as a chairperson within a time period of 3 years after her graduation, the decision to appoint the successor would rest with the shareholders. I hope you remember this clause."

" And I don't think I need to clarify my competence to you. Do I?" 

" Whatever, I'm not going to move my whole life to Bangalore. My kids study there. Their studies would be interrupted." She said in a carefree tone.

" You can transfer them here, give me a better excuse than this. Besides your husband lives here. Your kids will be able to live with their father." I told her.

 " There's no reason you can't come to Bangalore. Unless you don't want to live with your husband." I said in mocking tone and smirked when she got nervous when I mentioned her husband's name. I have information on every aspect of her life.