10. Summer

I waited outside for them.

The cars drove up and I stood up. They all got out and I ran over to him.

"Hey!" Danny spun me around in a circle then put me back on my feet.

"Eurgh..." Jasper groaned as he slammed his car door. Danny smiled as he pulled my face up so he could press his lips to mine. I kissed him back, too filled with happiness to pull away.

"Get. A. Room." Jasper growled as he stormed into the house.

"We would if you allowed us to be alone!" Daniel called out cheerfully.

"I feel sorry for you two." Tomy smirked at us as he pulled Lavender close.

"Jasper! Tomy lost his vir-"

"NO!!" Alice, Lavender and I both cried out in synchronisation. Uncles Emmett and Edward howled with laughter as Tomy blushed scarlett and lightly punched Daniel on the arm.

We all fell into the house, laughing. Jasper, Alice, Jacob and Renesmee had graduated. I had gone with Carlisle and Esme to clap them on as they graduated in gowns and caps of navy blue. They got their diplomas and Esme framed Renesmee's and Jacob's diplomas. Jasper and Alice filed theirs.

It was summer. Carlisle and Esme allowed me to spend my holidays without homeschooling. The only class I did now was T.C.C and I no longer fainted at that anymore. Dad had found out and had grounded me for a week. And Uncle Edward had been severely told off for leading me on. Then we continued our lessons but Jasper observed them. But now we could relax. I snuggled into Daniel, happily.