35. Pissed

At around five, we left. Danny promised we would meet again soon. Tomy drove me home. We had to face them some day.

Tomy stopped the car in our garage. Carlisle's car was there which meant the others must have called him.

We walked into the house and through to the living room. Everyone was there.

"Where have you been?" Jasper asked. His eyes were pitch black with his stress.

"To the park. We were fine." Tomy replied.

"How were WE meant to know that?!" He sounded truly stressed. His hair was tousled like he had been running his hands through it a lot.

"Er... Alice?" Tomy gestured to her.

"I couldn't see." She said quietly.

"And your cell was off, Tomy." Carlisle put in.

"Well this is why we need MY cell." I said, cheerfully.

"You're grounded!" Jasper growled.

"I was already grounded! What if I got murdered? You wouldn't ever know!" Jasper turned bone white.

"That wouldn't happen..." He whispered. He put his head in his hands. "If you JUST did your punishment..."

"I'm not in prison." I whispered.

"No but you ARE grounded." Uncle Emmett pointed out.

"For a month." Uncle Edward put in.

"A MONTH?" I gasped.

"And Tomy is for a week for helping you." Carlisle added. Tomy bowed his head.

"That's horrendous." I muttered.

"It's discipline. Tomy, cell please?" Tomy handed over his phone to Carlisle.

"Now both of you upstairs and to bed." Uncle Edward said.

As Tomy and I walked to our rooms, I overheard Jasper.

"Thanks guys... I don't know what to do with her anymore..." I felt guilty as he said that.

I walked into my room and got ready for bed. I then got into bed and went to sleep.