Chapter Thirty Two: Regret

Trojan

I WATCHED them hugged one another.

I heard them say I missed you to each other with embrace tighten every running seconds.

I hate what I see. I hate what I hear. And I hate the uncanny jealousy I feel while watching them reconcile, reminisced what had happened to their past. And how much glimmer I can see to Eila's eyes while staring back at Ethan.

I hate seeing her happy with another man.

A man whom she kissed inside my office. Inside my damn own property.

I value fidelity as much as I gave importance and priority to my business.

I value trust, promised words, agreement and honor as much as I value my name.

And seeing my woman embracing some other man right in front my very eyes makes me want to strangle them to death.

I hate liars. I hate disobedience. I hate infidelity. I hate breaking my trust.

And Eila breaks everything. Crossed and failed everything I value the most.

And I hate her for that. I hate her for being disobedient to me once again.

But, by the moment I touched her skin, I felt the familiar friction between our body, under our touching skin.

And I can't help but get devoured with her lovely eyes, it's fcking annoying.

I hate the conclusion that starting inside my head. That I somehow starting to get madly, ridiculously insane and irrational over Miss Delos Santos.

I hate the feeling that the drug or what sort she put on me is taking control over my mind, body and decision making.

I hate the feeling that I am starting to get too attached to her.

And I want her to feel the same.

I want her to be so madly attracted to me the same way I feel for her.

I want her to be mine. See only me. Touch only me. Hug only me. And fcking make her eyes glimmer over me.

It's not about her whole or moans anymore.

I want her everything. Body, soul, anything she has to offer and it's driving me crazy.

"Trojan. Hindi ka naman talaga seryoso—"

"No, honey. No," I said as I snatched her one hand and placed it down to my cheeks guiding it down to my jaw, my neck, without breaking my eye contact with her. "I want you to please me, Miss Delos Santos. Touch me. Turn me on with your hands."

I'll be lying when I say I'm not turn on.

Just by the mere fact that I'm seeing her two wonderful eyes, makes me want to fck her right on the spot where she stands and stop what she do.

It's crazy. I know. I act like a maniac teenager. But I can't help her.

I'm too attracted to her, it's making me mad.

I watched the lump on her throat fall as her breathing start to become heavier while she's watching her hands slowly, slowly making it's way down my chiseled chest and hard rock abs.