Chapter Nine: You're Officially Mine

Trojan

Her moans sent chills down my spine.

I love her voice. I fucking love her moans.

The way she screams my name as I deepen my thrust inside her.

The way she arched her body to welcome me inside.

The way she closes her eyes and feel the moment of having me inside her.

I almost shout a hell joy when I break in into her crashing that one thin wall that signifies her innocence.

She's a virgin. A fucking virgin. And she's mine.

I feel triumph more than ever as I saw her winched in pain when I put my manhood inside him.

I feel harder than ever knowing I was the first man in her life.

There's no doubt about it. That's why I like her so much.

Because she was meant to be mine. She mine all along.

"Eila." I moaned her name as I give her another one, slow but delicious thrust inside her. "Say you want me, Eila. Say it."

I hold on to her bottom to pull her more towards me. To let her feel my full length.

To let her know how crazy I am towards her.

"Eila." I called her name again.

I whisper words just both of us were allowed to speak as she screams for that unbearable pain when I break her walls.

She holds onto me. Scratching my back. Giving me marks as I give hers too.

"Eila."

I keep repeating her name like it was some erotic chant to make us feel good. To make me feel good.

Her name is the sweetest thing my mouth has to say. She is the sweetest thing I ever had.

And I'll be damn if someone will try to snatch her back away from me.

"No one is allowed to touch you, Eila." I said as I moved my hand from her hair, down to her neck and shoulders then to her perfectly-match-on-my-palm breast and give her a hard but sweet massage.

"No one." I added as I lower down my head to lick her hard peak and taste her.

Damn! Her nipples are hard and sweet. Hard and sweet for me.

I suck her there like there's no tomorrow. Like her crowns are my oasis. My cure. My medicine.

I did a slight bite on her left peak as she moans louder and breathe harder.

I smile to myself as I continue to push myself inside her. Harder. Faster. Craving for more of her.

I continue to suck her left full breast as my other free hand continue its detour down to her stomach, to her flat tummy, to her abdomen until I reached that thing between her legs.

She still screams pain while I pound her so I place my two finger on her clit then start massaging her there to at least make her feel less in pain.

I know my length won't make her feel too good yet for I didn't expected that she was a virgin. I should have prolonged my foreplay with her.