Transitions

Italics used to distinguish when English is being spoken. 

( Contains: Minho spanking Jeongin.  Bang Chan disciplining Felix. Bang Chan lecturing Changbin.)

May 2014

Hyunjin was 10.8 now and the triplets had just turned 8. Jeongin was 5.8 and he was a month away from graduating kindergarten.

The 5 youngest kids were all in the same elementary school and would walk home together since the school wasn't too far from their house.

Now, kindergarten ended 30 minutes before the other kids school ended. Jeongin was always supposed to wait outside Hyunjin's classroom for a few minutes... But today he got tired of waiting and decided he was big enough to walk home by himself, so he did.

It was only a few blocks. When he got home, the door was locked. Suddenly he felt very small and very scared. No one was home yet.

He stood in front of the house and cried.

He noticed strangers driving by would slow down sometimes and look at him. He panicked and started to run back to the school.

Hyunjin was completely frantic. He looked up and down the hallway searching for Jeongin. After about 5 minutes he finally told his teacher he couldn't find his brother.

The triplets had made their way to Hyunjin's classroom after waiting by the schools entrance for too long.

"Why are you taking so long?" Seungmin asked when he saw Hyunjin.

"I can't find Jeongin" Hyunjin said in a panicked voice.

Hyunjin and his teacher searched inside while another teacher and the triplets went to check the playground and schoolyard.

Chan had bought Hyunjin a kids cellphone after he turned 10, just in case he ever needed to contact someone.

Hyunjin called Minho.

"Hyung! I can't find Innie. He wasn't outside of my classroom after school. I've looked all over and the others are looking outside but no one has seen him!"

"I'll be right there"

Minho ran from his school to the kids school and as he got there he saw Felix and Jisung searching the playground.

He started searching with them and his mind raced with endless possibilities, but after a few minutes they heard Jeongin crying.

Seungmin was walking with one of the teachers, who was carrying the crying 5 year old over to Minho.

"It seems like he decided to walk home on his own and then got scared and ran back." She said.

Minho reached out his arms and Jeongin promptly flew into them.

A wave of relief hit Minho before he remembered to go get Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was so upset.

"Why did you run away?! You were supposed to wait there!!!"

He scolded Jeongin.

Jeongin started crying again.

"Innie! You're not big enough to walk home alone. You could've gotten hurt!" Jisung chimed in.

"Yeah. You know you aren't allowed to leave without us." Seungmin added.

Felix tried to comfort Jeongin.

Minho had a lot to say, but seeing that all the other kids were scolding him Minho just stayed quiet.

"Let's go" he said when they all seemed to be done talking.