19

OctoberJoi's 18th birthday

October
Joi's 18th birthday

"Happy birthday to my lil folks, yall tell gang happy birthday fa I shoot shit up". Kadence says while holding his camera near his face showing part of Joi's forehead. Giggling she laid on his shoulder responding to all the birthday messages on instagram.

Joi watched as he uploaded the video to his story.

"Bear stop threatening people!"

"Bear stop threatening people!". Joi laughs as she replayed the video. "Gotta let niggas know, you know ion play bout you gurl". Kadence leaned over showering Joi's face with kisses. "Bearrrrr". She blushed leaning back on his black plush couch, the small K&J diamond pendant hitting her chest that Kadence had bought for her birthday.

Kadence had officially moved into his apartment last week—Joi had been over quite often. Jah and Liyah had no problem with Joi spending nights with Kadence, they trust that they wouldn't do nothing and if they did Joi would come to them before it happens to take proper precautions.

Sex was the last thing on Kadence mind, it was knowing that Joi could be in his presence unlimited that excited him. They were taking things slow but that didn't mean it wasn't feelings there, everyone could see they were crushing on each other.

Kadence respected Joi so he never tried to do anything she didn't want to do, he set limitations and boundaries.

His curly locs hung in her face as he hovered over her staring down at her. "You're making me nervoussssss". Joi says covering her eyes. His stares always made her feel a type of way especially below the waist.

Kadence leaned down pressing his lips against hers. The kiss started off soft and sweet before Kadence used his tongue to part her lips sliding it inside. Joi's soft whimpers could be heard as they got more into the kiss.

Resting her hand on the back of his neck Kadence went from her lips to her neck placing open kisses on it. "Kadenceee". She hissed as his teeth grazed the area before his lips latched onto it.

Joi's heart rate increased as she fist the side of his shirt. Joi's phone began to ring snapping her out of the trance she was in. "I-it's my mom bear". She looked over seeing Liyah was calling her phone.