61. The Tatooine.

Freen

"I'm drunk in the back of the car
And I cried like a baby
coming home from the bar
Said, I'm fine, but it wasn't true
I don't wanna keep secrets
just to keep you
And I snuck in through the garden gate
Every night that summer
just to seal my fate (oh)
And I screamed for whatever it's worth
I love you, 
ain't that the worst thing you ever heard?
He looks up grinning like a devil..."

Becky was singing her lungs out as she sang along to the song while I was driving.

"Woah... Woah... Who are you and what have you done to my always-proper-soft-spoken-girlfriend?" I jokingly said as it was the first time seeing her like that.

"This is what I do on Road trips." She then pointed at her phone. "I have a playlist here full of songs perfect to listen to on road trips."

"I'll take your word for it then. You know better than I do."

"Why? Haven't you been on a road trip before?" She said looking surprised.

"Nope. I just learned how to drive a car when I met my dad. I have no plan on going anywhere too."

"No, I mean... Like in school, there are field trips..."

"No. It don't seem practical to pay for those. Besides, I don't like to participate on those."

"Oh. I see. So this is your first time then."

"Yeah." I looked at her and smiled. "Another first time with you."

"I'm honored to be with you on your first time then." She said smiling widely.

Her smile fades and suddenly she looked serious. She raised her hand when the next song came up. She began to pull her middle finger out and sang.

"I say fuck it when I feel it
'Cause no-one's keeping tally, I do what I want with who I like
I ain't gon' conceal it
While you talking all that shit, I'll be getting mine, getting mine"

I laughed at her "Ohohoo. You're giving the mid finger and swearing in the song now huh."

She just smiled, sang and groove to the rest of the song. I just sat there and listened to her. She suddenly stopped singing as my Map app suddenly spoke indicating that we're near.

"Where is here?" She said looking around.

The road was an uphill. On both sides of the road were completely full of trees.

"Are you planning to kill me and then dump me in the middle of the forest?" She said acting as if she's scared.

"Actually. You're part of our ritual cause you'll be our human sacrifice."

"What!?! Nooooo" She said acting shocked putting both hands beside her head. Then turned to her right and softly pounded on the window. "Help! Help! A pretty, sexy, generous and highly skilled in bed woman is kidnapping me!"

"I'll eat you too later." I added.

She looked at me and then back at the window. "Nevermind. I don't need your help. I'm so game to be eaten!"

I laughed at her silliness. She's no longer shy now openly talking about sexual stuff.

"Oh you're so game to be eaten huh?"