38. Going home.

Becky.

We woke up from a knock on the door. We looked at each other and smiled.

"Good morning." She said smiling.

It's a good morning indeed as I see her smile and felt her hugging me tight.

"Good morning to you too."

Then we heard Nam's voice.

"Hey girls. 30 minutes remaining til the breakfast buffet. Wake up!" Nam said against the door. "Are you up? Or would you like me to come in?"

We looked at each other and hurriedly stood from the bed.

"We're up!" I said.

Then we both noticed we're naked so she ran inside the bathroom while I took the comforter and cover myself.

I felt my face burning. We completely forgot we're naked. Then I remember every detail of what happened last night, that made me smile.

She made a quick body shower and went out of the bathroom in just a towel. She threw me a towel too which I used to cover myself before running to the bathroom.

It took us just 20 minutes of quick shower and change of clothes, or rather putting clothes on.

We all went to the breakfast buffet together.

"Ugghh... I still have some body pain, you guys?"

"Yeah." I said as I noticed pain. "My thighs even my shoulders and arms."

Freen leaned close to me and whisper. "I bet the thigh thing was from last night."

I was shocked hearing that came from her. She then laughed, clearly making fun of me. I lightly spank her arm.

I saw Heng and Nam looked at each other.

"I see. You two have some inside joke now that only you two knows huh." Nam said while wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I nudge her arm and gave her the 'stop teasing us' look.

"After this we better pack then rest for a while before we depart." Freen said.

"Yes boss." Heng said. He earned a glare from Freen which made him laugh.

We all went back to our room. When we entered the room that's when we noticed the clothes we were wearing last night was sprawled on the floor.

Me and Freen looked at each other and ran towards it and pick it up one by one. The timing was so great cause seconds later Nam showed up in the doorway.

"Becca, I still have an extra top here."

Before I could say anything, Freen beat me to it.

"It's okay, I got her covered."

"Alright then. Good thing she got you." Nam smiled while giving us a teasing look before she left.

Freen gave me the top which is actually a sweatshirt. Then we started packing before we head downstairs towards the hotel's game room to kill time. Heng and Freen started playing billiards while me and Nam played with the dart.

Nam looked suspicious for she kept looking at the two first before she went beside and asked. "So, what's going on between you two?"

I froze. It's because I don't really know the answer to that. The past days felt so unreal. I just told her what I think of.

"Honestly, I don't know the answer to that. These past few days we got to know each other better and became closer. I'm not sure what will happen next once we go home."

"What do you mean? That she's all sweet now and caring to you then once we're home she'll ignore you?"

That saddened me, but hopefully not.

"Nam, I don't want to force her. There's something that's holding her back, that made her push me away. Whatever happens after this, I'll leave it all up to her."

"What's holding her back?"

"I honestly don't know. And I'm actually afraid to ask either. But whatever it is, I know it's stressing her out."

I heard Nam sigh. "That why..."

"What?" I asked.

"Heng said she wanted to come with us because things are taking it's toll on her. She wanted to escape what stresses her out."

"Yeah. I think I'm somewhat part of that stress."

"I think too. It's so obvious that she likes you..."

"And I don't want to force her into anything. What she needs right now is me being there for her."

I admit I badly want to be with her. But if the only way to be with her is by being her friend... So be it. It's better than not having her at all. I just wish she would let me. I'm actually scared to talk to her about what will happen once we go home. I'm terrified of her pushing me away again.

The two called us to have some snacks. Then an hour later we took our luggage and rode the hotel's van. As soon as we sit, Freen took a hold of my hand. All throughout our ride, she was holding it.

We arrived at the airport half an hour later. We still have an hour til boarding.

We sat at the waiting area. The two left us to buy some drinks. I was sitting next to Freen. I put my arm on hers and leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Sleepy?" She asked.

"A bit. Tell me if your uncomfortable." I was about to lift my head but her hand stopped me.

"Stay there. Take a nap if you can."

I smiled and closed my eyes. I really did take a nap. She woke me up when we're about to board. Good thing our seats were next to each other. I have to remember to thank Heng for this later. As soon as we settled to our chair and had fastened our seatbelts, she took my arm, placed it unto hers and put a hand on my head and pushed it so I could lean on her shoulder. She then said to take a nap again.

I woke up from the announcement that we have landed. I realized that Freen took a nap as well as her head was leaning on mine too. I tapped her arm to wake her up. We then unclasped our belts, stood and took our bags from the compartment before going out of the plane. She took my hand as we walked out of the plane.

My heart felt heavy knowing that this might be the last time I'll be with her. I took a picture of her holding my hand.

We waited for a while at the baggage area for our luggage then we walked towards the exit of the airport. We were walking towards the taxi bay when Freen called someone.

We all stopped by the taxi bay. When it's Heng and Nam's turn on the line, Nam said:

"Becca, let's go we'll drop you off."

"No. I'll drive Becky home. I have my driver pick me up." Freen said.

That surprised me, yet I can't help but smile.