6.

Angel
Location: Chicago

Flau'jae fucked me so good when we was in Atlanta i'm ready to beat my own teammate up over her.

She had no business doing that to me. Im going to blame it on the liquor to everybody else but I knew exactly what I was gone get into once she sat down across from me.

I really just wanted some nasty sex with my ex but she got me rethinking my life a little bit. I really don't want her to fuck nobody else but me for the rest of my life, that dick is not for everybody.

I was doing so good leaving her alone, letting her be, trying to move on with my life.

Everything I worked hard to forget in that year and a half just got derailed, that quick.

It's always gone be her for me and I hate it.

I worked so hard to get over that pain, the heartbreak of thinking we could make it work. I can't allow myself to do that again.

She really let me be delusional like she cared enough about me to give me the same support and attention she gave me in person from a distance.

Thinking about it right now is making me upset all over again.

But nonetheless my birthday is coming up and I need a repeat of last week.

"Nees, should I invite Dijonai tew Atlanta for my birthday?" I asked

"Are you trying to start a brawl, why would you? I thought you was plotting on 4? What happened that fast?"

"Stop acting like you don't know she entertaining Kysre" I responded

"Do you really think she would ever choose Ky over you?"

"Y'all get on my nerves bad" Nees said.

"If she want to play in my face, i'm gone play in hers, what's not clicking?" I asked

"Angel invite the girl but when that shit backfire, ion wanna hear nothing"

"It's not gone backfire, we're just friends and we gone be in Atlanta, she can definitely find somebody else tew play with like Rhyne" I said laughing watching Nees body tense up

"She's already gone be occupied so doubtful"

"You got such an evil spirit, I knew you was sick in the head" Nees said laughing

"Don't forget to invite Mani either!" She added

"Yew don't forget tew make sure Flau'jae is there" I responded

"Rhyne is not gone come without her so..."

"You just make sure your people straight" She finished.

Dijonai and I met after her teammate choked slammed me my rookie year. After the game she came to check on me personally. The conversation was short and sweet, nothing crazy.

It wasn't until she got Caitlin Clark together on twitter that we actually started talking fr and became friends.

After I blocked Flau'jae we started spending a lot more time together, she was there for me, providing for me the same way I wanted Flau'jae to but we were only friends.

Eventually one thing led to another and we started messing around but it wasn't anything deep. She was still going back and forth with NaLyssa and I was stuck on Flau'jae.

So it was really we was just like friends that hunched occasionally, nothing crazy.

Even after she got back together with NaLyssa officially, we stayed friends but just set that boundary up. I didn't care cause it's not like I actually wanted her but if she wanted to give me head, I let her. That's life.