20.

Angel
Location: Chicago

Once Flau'jae left to get give Nees her plate, I sat at the island for a little bit trying to get myself together.

I really couldn't stop crying. I didn't even get to eat.

I just got up turned off the lights and went upstairs to my room.

I got in the bed and just laid there. She told me we would figure it out but there's nothing to figure out.

She doesn't want me.

I don't want to keep this baby.

I ended up dozing off when I got woken up by repeated knocking on my door and then it opening.

It was really just the light from the hallway that woke me up.

"Angel" Flau'jae said as she came in my room with something in her hand.

"You didn't eat" She sat down next to me on the bed.

I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes, slightly confused.

"You need to eat, you haven't really ate today" She waited for me to get settled before she gave me the plate

"What time is it?" I asked

"It's a little after 9"

"You don't have to eat all of it just a couple bites please and i'll leave you alone"

I didn't respond just eating a couple of bites like she asked before I set the plate down.

"Thank yew" I said laying back down.

I could feel her just watching me before she grabbed the plate, not saying anything, and left.

Nees wasn't lying about her knowing how to cook, those couple bites just put me back to sleep.

the next morning

I woke up and looked at the time, it was 4am. I couldn't have slept that good that i'm waking up before my alarm.

I looked around my room to see a figure hunched over the bed.

I got up to open the curtain a little bit to see that Flau'jae was sitting on the couch at the end of the bed but had her torso leaned on the bed.

I don't know how long she been sleep like that but I know her neck and back about to be on fire.

I shook her a little bit watching her stir in her sleep.

"Get up"

She didn't budge so I shook her a little harder and she jumped up

"Go lay in the bed"

She crawled in the bed and was instantly knocked out. I don't even think she opened her eyes forreal.

She didn't even get under the blankets.

I laughed a little before I closed the curtain.

I went downstairs to get me something to drink before thinking about how I need to get back in the bed myself. I need these extra lil hours.

When I got back in the room she was curled up in a ball like she was cold so I put a blanket over her.

I noticed that her phone was at the edge of the bed so I picked it up.

I debated going through it but it's not my place.

Her lock screen did come on and even though you can barely see the lil pea, she already made the ultrasound pictures one of her lock screens.