40.

Nees
Location: Chicago

It's time for the gender reveal and i'm scared shitless for both 4 and Barbie.

I don't have any faith that this is not about to be a shit show.

I don't think their moms have been in the same vicinity since Mama Kia was left leaking.

That was over two years ago.

I still got the video and watch it anytime I need a quick laugh.

I know it won't be any type of peace cause 4 ain't told her mama that Barbie pregnant but I think she told them together but according to Barbie she didn't even act a little bit happy about it.

Something is really wrong with that woman.

Barbie also told me she was addressing her as "that girl" to 4 and let's just say the feelings may be a tad bit mutual between them.

Barbie can care less about her but since 4 is obviously a momma's girl she deals with it.

I know for a fact Angel mom is always on go so i'm sure she with whatever smoke Kia got for her.

It's been hectic as hell trying to plan this damn gender reveal when Barbie don't want shit to do with it.

Hell she practically wanted to cancel it cause 4 was getting on her nerves bothering her about the details knowing she wanted me to plan it.

Only thing she told me was to make sure her mom and Ju were there and she didn't care about the rest of the guest list.

So I invited the team and Coach cause oh my god we went from being a top three seed to number 7 and that's too damn close to not making the playoffs for me.

I been trying to get the team to act right since I know the real reason Barbie gone but we just can't mesh completely.

She's always gone be our missing link.

Maybe after this and the all-star break she'll be able to come back for good.

I hope so cause I miss my girl.

We having the reveal at her house and I hope she like this theme cause I don't.

I was against it but her wife and mom was adamant about doing a barbie and ken theme.

I told them it don't make sense but what do I know. All I know is I let them have it cause guess who card I swiped whenever I needed something? Not mine.

They want Barbie and Ken, I gave them Barbie and Ken. I just hope she like it.

She's been upstairs in her room all day ignoring everybody while we decorate.

4 said she's not coming down until it's showtime. She acting like a true drama queen.

I went up there to bother her while everyone else was finishing setting up, mostly 4 and her mom cause they was running the show at this point.

"Hey Barb- oh my god, why your stomach look like that?" I asked soon as I walked in

"You look like an alien" I said laughing

"Nees that's not funny" She spoke as her voice cracked like she was about to cry

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

"What's wrong?" I asked cause she full on crying now

"Do I need to go get-"

"No, i'm okay"

"I just have a bad feeling about today"

"I just know something's going tew happen"

Same girl same.