14.

⚠️
Angel
Location: Chicago

I went to practice and I was so tired afterwards. I've never felt like this before like this was on another level.

I was staying hydrated, controlling my breathing and everything but I still feel fatigued as hell.

There's no way the lil pea sized thing in my stomach got me feeling like this.

"Barbie, what's wrong with you today?" Nees asked as we walked in the locker room

"I'm just tired"

"Oh 4 been stressing you out huh?"

"Did I tell you her ass had me up here before the sun came up to workout with her? I was in HELL!"

"I thought her college workouts were bad but she took it to another level when she got drafted"

I started laughing cause Nees be so dramatic.

"Oh and that girl learned how to cook forreal too"

I looked at her a little confused

"For payback for waking me up so early, I made her cook me breakfast and I don't knowwww she may just beat any chef I done hired"

"Flau'jae?" I questioned

"She made yew breakfast and it was chef quality?"

"Yes, so where she at? Did you drop her back at my place cause I need dinner, ASAP!"

"No she's at my house, just come over cause this something I need tew see"

"Oh she willingly stayed at your house?" Nees said grinning.

"What you do to her?"

"Nothing" I said shrugging

"Call her and tell yew want dinner"

"Your girl, you do it"

"Stop it!" I spoke "Come on, just dew it"

Nees rolled her eyes and pulled her phone out, calling her but I don't think she answered

"Fuck she doing?" She spoke as she dialed her number again.

"4 can you pleaseeeee cook me dinner tonight? Practice was tough and you making me dinner would make my day"

I started laughing cause this is something I missed in going to the W, my girls, my sisters.

"Oh you are asking for too much but I guess"

"Angel what you want for dinner?" She asked covering the mic

"Whatever yew feel like eating"

She just smiled before she started naming off food.

"Mhmmm some steak, mashed potatoes and whatever green you want"

"Whatchu mean you not making a steak??? You just said whatever I want."

"Bye 4, you gone cook whatever I bring" She said hanging up

"She want me to go to the store to get the groceries and THEN stop by my apartment to bring her bags."

"She done lost her mind"

"That doesn't seem unreasonable cause I really don't have anything tew eat in my house"

"So it's your fault?" Nees spoke

"You so lucky i'm hungry"

I just sat there laughing as we packed our stuff and headed out.