11.

Angel
location: Atlanta

*flashback to four weeks ago, her birthday*

Flau'jae just pissed me off soooo bad like she's about to make me sober.

I'm drunk as hell, vision blurred and the only thing on my mind is her

and everything I want to do to her.

We got in the uber and I immediately started kissing her neck cause everybody with eyes can see what type of timing i'm on.

Everything was fine until she opened her mouth. She wanted to talk about feelings and the only feelings I was worried about was the ones happening between my legs.

Even though she was rejecting me I couldn't help but smile when she was talking to me, she's so fine it's actually ridiculous.

She did have me mad as hell though, cause i've been waiting to get back in her bed all week but she want to talk feelings.

I'm drunk, them feelings can wait.

I was ready to jump her in the car with the uber driver watching, I don't care.

I asked the uber driver to take me back to the club cause she was standing firm on not wanting me so i'll go back to find someone that do.

Once we got back to the club, I hesitated hoping she would say something but she didn't so I got out the car, pissed off.

Where the liquor at?

She got out the car too following me I guess.

I walked through the club going back to the section cause I honestly forgot there were other people still here.

I got me a drink, knowing I didn't need one. I'm actually surprised I was able to walk over here without help.

I guess thats what anger do.

I looked over to see Flau'jae talking to Dijonai, she look like she yelling at her and I didn't like that.

I started walking over there, ready to yell at her so she could chill on Dijonai but Flau'jae ended up walking out so I followed her.

I got outside to see that she got in the car with Kysre.

My blood is actually boiling.

She got me so fucked up and she don't even know it.

So this how she want to play?

I was about to blow her phone up but I didn't. She grown. She don't want me cause she want Ky. Okay.

But you know who I did text? Nees.

I'm not even trying to ruin her night but I need her to know.

message thread

Angel 👑💖

back at club
she left me
for ky

Aneesah 👯‍♀️💗

what the fuck?
KY????
i thought y'all were good??

Angel 👑💖

🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
going home with someone
else tonight

Aneesah 👯‍♀️💗

please don't
we finna come get you

Angel 👑💖