25.

Flau'jae
Location: Atlanta

It's been a month since I left Chicago and Angel dropped the news on me that she was pregnant.

I've been extremely busy between both basketball and my music. I've never been more exhausted in my life.

I started a label before I graduated and signed a couple of artists. Now that i'm in Atlanta full time i'm in the process of buying a studio so they don't have to worry about studio time.

It's been a hassle trying to juggle the business side of running a label and running up and down a court all over the country.

I'm tired.

Our schedule isn't as hectic right now cause we have a string of home games so it allows me to do get what I need done.

I would have mama help me but she been upset with me. She don't agree with me buying a studio cause she feel like it's money down the drain.

She just don't see the vision.

I want artists signed to my label to never have to worry about a studio and studio time cause the label provides one for them but I guess that's just me.

She being all extra about it, hell she probably the reason why we having problems but i'm not gone assume anything cause I been working on that.

On top of all this studio stuff, I have to go to Chicago to go to with Angel to her next appointment.

She mad about that too simply because she want to know when Angel came back in my life and why i'm making her a priority.

She's just upset that we communicating again simply because she know how hurt I was over her.

It's understandable to an extent, sometimes she act like she hate the girl but really I just feel like she just protective over me.

It made her cry to see me downbad like that.

Obviously I never let her talk bad about Angel, I learned my lesson about that and she definitely know not to even try it.

I'm just getting home from our game in Dallas, calling my mama to see if there is anything dire, I need to solve before I go to Chicago.

"Aye ma, is there anything I need to do before I go?" I asked soon as she answered

"Where are you going already, you just got back?" She asked

"I gotta go to Chicago and you know that"

"Oh I forget you let that girl back in your life"

"Don't start cause she here to stay" I responded

"For what? To cause you more pain?"

"If I want to let her to do that, you gotta respect it"

"I can't keep having this conversation with you cause it happened to me not you so please get over it and act like you got some sense when you speak on her"

She really finna blow me.

"Flau'jae Johnson, don't be talking to me like i'm one of your little friends, you act like you got some sense when you talking to me"

"I'll shut all this down" She spoke slightly annoyed, raising her voice

"Ight but don't forget that i'm not about to let you talk about her, I thought you learned your lesson?"

"Keep talking to me crazy, Flau'jae and ima show you better than I can tell you"

"See here you go, finna start doing the most, I can't keep telling you to stop being negative towards her"