16.

Angel
Location: Chicago

When I got out the shower, I was fuming. I'm mad as hell. I thought about if we would even be speaking right now if I wasn't pregnant and came to the conclusion that we wouldn't be.

And i'm blaming her.

She claiming i've never told her how I felt but when has she told me how she felt? When has she ever initiated a conversation to where we both can talk about it before now?

How can she be mad at me about something she isn't doing?

When I got dressed and went downstairs, Nees and her were running around my kitchen playing. I thought it was funny cause they like two bad ass kids when they around each other.

Flau'jae said something to me but I ignored her just focusing on Nees. Plus I was slick tired and hungry so somebody need to get a jump on cooking cause Flau'jae still ain't showered.

I asked Nees to help prep the food she wanted but of course she was being difficult. "I did not come here to work, I came here to eat"

Flau'jae went up the stairs and it was just me and Nees in the kitchen.

I went to start prepping the food, unpacking everything, getting the seasoning ready. Basically getting it ready so Flau'jae can come put it on the stove when she done.

Nees was off to the side just watching me.

"You got a glow to you but you looking mad"

"What's wrong with you?" She asked

"When she come back we probably gone argue so just prepare yourself"

"Whyyyyyyy"

"Why would you invite me over here if you was about to do that?"

"I didn't plan this but she got me mad"

"It can't wait til I leave?"

"Dew yew want me tew have an attitude the whole time yew here?"

"I don't wanna hear that Angel, spare me pleaseeeeee"

"I'm sorry" I said as I kept preparing the ingredients

Need stayed quiet before she started helping me.

I walked around the island to go grab something when Nees started talking but Flau'jae was coming down the stairs.

"What y'all finna argue about?" She asked but we both got quiet when Flau'jae got closer.

"Don't stop talking cause i'm here" Flau'jae started

"What y'all talking bout?" She asked

"Your girlfriend" I spoke

"Oh so you?" She responded smirking

"If I remember correctly, not even a couple hours ago yew said yew didn't want tew be in a relationship with me" I fired back

"And if I remember correctly you the only one I ever gave that title to so" Flau'jae spoke shrugging

She's such a smart ass, i'm getting a little more irritated with her everytime she open her mouth.

I know Nees don't want to hear this so she intervened before I could even say anything.

I seen her trying to give hints to Flau'jae to stop talking to me but they didn't work.

Flau'jae was asking the right questions so it was it easy to jump right in, bringing up Kysre.

I feel bad for doing this while Nees here but this can't wait. Flau'jae gone need a ride if it go how I think it will.

"Oh lord" Nees let out