12.

Nees
Location: Atlanta

still angel's birthday weekend

When Rhyne and I left the club, Angel and 4 were still together so imagine my surprise when I get a message not even 15 minutes later that Angel is back at the club and 4 left with Kysre.

I don't know what's wrong with them. They can't do shit right.

Angel talking about she about to leave with somebody else... with how drunk she is I think the fuck not. Dijonai better take her ass back to the hotel and i'm not playing

I told her to call me when she get back to the hotel and I pray she do.

I was supposed to be at Rhyne's but we decided it would be easier to just go back to my hotel room and wait. We all on the same floor and Angel's room is right next to mine so its the better option.

"Wait how did Angel end back up at the club?" Rhyne asked

"I thought she left with somebody?" She added

One thing about them, Angel and 4 are smart as hell when it comes to hiding their relationship from the world. I mean how Rhyne don't know they left with each other and she was right there is beyond me.

"She did"

"So she not about to get some play on her birthday? Couldn't be me" Rhyne spoke

"You not finna get any tonight either so definitely could be you" I said laughing

She ran up on me, bear hugging me, picking me up off the ground "come onnnnn"

"stoppppppp playingggg" she pleaded

"PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled laughing

All she do is play.

She put me down and I just stood there laughing as she kissed all over my face.

She pulled back with a concerned look on her face

"This is real right?" She asked me which caught me off guard

I turned my head to the side and looked at her confused

"I just mean like this is something that you want right?"

"Like you not feeling like i'm pressuring you or something, I know I can come on strong sometimes"

"Rhyne" I spoke stopping her before she got to blabbering.

"Yes, I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be"

I started laughing again cause her being like that wouldn't have been on my bingo card.

"What's funny?" She asked as she poked her lip out

"You're so cute"

"Give me some lips then"

I leaned in giving her a kiss that quickly went from a peck to a full blown makeout session.

As much as I wanted it to escalate I couldn't let it.

4 and Angel literally ruin everything.

Soon as we broke free from each other I heard Angel and Dijonai in the hallway.

Angel actually knocked on my door which I don't even think was intentional.

I opened it to see that Angel was trying to unlock the door to the wrong room.

"Barbie, that's not your room."

She turned around looking at me and started giggling "oops"

"Heyyy Nees, can yew pleaseeee stay with me tonight?" She said pouting