19.

Flau'jae
Location: Chicago

"I've always wanted yew, i've never stopped wanting yew"

"I want a life with yew, I want tew raise this baby with yew but yew don't want that"

Angel finally told me something real.

She finally told me what i've been wanting to hear but it's too late.

I feel like i've begged her to communicate with me and I can't be with her until I feel like I don't need to beg or question how she feels about me.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't think she only wants to be together cause she pregnant.

I'm not even sure if what she said was real.

I mean she was crying, like a lot, but still.

The timing just seems, idk, maybe i'm overthinking.

I held onto her while she cried, offering her comfort. As much as I don't want to be with her, I don't want to see her hurting.

Again, if what she said was real.

I don't know what to think but I do know that I overreacted with Nees.

I need to go apologize quickly.

I was just so caught up in my emotions, I took it out on her. She probably won't talk to me again which is why I need to fix it now.

I just feel like she was antagonizing me, she knows I feel like she always defending that girl so when she did it front of her it just sent me further into my spiral.

I left Angel's after I gave her a kiss on the forehead, reassuring her that we gone figure all of this out.

Now whether or not it's gone be soon or not, idk.

It still hasn't hit me that i'm about to be a mom, like it doesn't sound right. I'm not opposed to her returning it to sender either. If she choose that route i'm not stopping her.

I grabbed the keys to the AMG cause that's what i'm used to driving. I looked at my phone to check Nees location and she was at home so I was relieved until I seen that Rhy's location was there too?

Did I miss something?

Sneaky ass woman, that's why she left.

I called Nees and she didn't answer. So I tried it again. I probably called bout 5 times and still nothing.

I texted her phone letting her know I was bringing her plate and she liked the message.

I know she's irritated with me but she could've answered the phone, her liking it would've set me off if I wasn't the reason she was mad.

I drove to Nees apartment and knocked on the door.

Rhyne opened the door cheesing all hard.

"Baby! The opps is here do I let them in?" She yelled

"Wait, are you presentable yet?" She said as she looked at me smirking

"Ew" I spoke

"Yea... cleaning... " Was all I heard Nees say cause it was low and muffled

"I oughta keep you outside but because I like you and she gave the okay, ima let you in"

"And gimme this plate" She said as she snatched the plate out my hand

"You ain't bring me one?" She added before she moved out the way letting me in

"I didn't know you was here, since when you do pop ups?"