5.

Nees
Location: LSU

*flashback*

It's been about a month since Angel broke up, well blocked Flau'jae and she ain't been right since.

The only good thing to come out this was the fact that our season had started. Y'all thought Flau'jae tournament run was good? She is running through these teams with a vengeance, love that for us. She almost averages a double double following in the footsteps of her girlfri- I mean Angel but of course that is reserved for me. The averaging a double double part not the girlfriend part, anyways.

Aside from her perfoming well on the court she is starting to neglect other aspects of her life, music for example, I don't think she's been to the studio since it happened.

She know to keep her grades up but she's at the borderline, getting closer to the bare minimum. They do say C's get degrees but I didn't expect this from her.

She spends her time in study hall, staring into space, or staring at pictures of her and Angel in her phone.

It's sad.

She doesn't really come around everybody else unless she absolutely needs to but I basically moved in with her with how much i'm over there making sure she good.

She didn't like that I was asking her if she was okay all the time cause she said and I quote "You know i'm not okay Nees so stop asking me that dumb ass shit" So we came up with something else. Every morning she has to tell me what emotion she feeling and how much energy she has that's how we figure out her day.

So if she tells me she sad and low functioning, we make plans to do nothing but watch tv and do homework.

If she tells me she happy and functioning well, we make sure she has something work related to do.

I feel like i'm her manager or something.

Speaking of that, nobody knows that they not together anymore so she still talk to Angel mom like they besties. One thing about Angel mom she love her some Flau'jae. As far as her mama, I think 4 told her she wanted to take a break from all the extracurriculars this season and I don't think she took it well.

That's probably why i'm her manager right now, hell.

I'm actually quite sick of this shit though. I can't do anything for myself since i'm worried about her, y'all know I got a man right? I have needs too.

Today, we got a road game and 4 told me she was feeling sad and I straight up told her I don't give a fuck.

"Nees, i'm sad today, ion wanna do anything" She spoke

"That's unfortunate but you need to get your shit together, this like 3 sad days in a row, i'm tired for you"

She just stood there shocked cause she wasn't expecting that response.

"Yea 4, I gave you your time but it's a been a month, it's time to move forward. Do you know who you are? You can't keep moving the goalpost cause your heart hurts"

"It's time to stop ignoring it and to start dealing with it. You supposed to be the biggest 4 yet you only showing up on one platform"

"I'm not ready-"

"Yes you are, you finna start going back to the studio cause I seen you been writing so don't even try it, I already talked to your producer"

"You also finna get them grades back up, your tutors already scheduled"

"Oh and call your damn Mama and tell her the truth!"

"Nees, when did you have the time to that? Why you doing this for me?" She asked