36.

Flau'jae
Location: Atlanta

Life with Angel has been the best, not gone lie. It's been about 4 weeks since she got here.

We've been working on our communication a lot and created a routine that works for us.

Since she's in Atlanta she been able to work on some of her brand deals. We shipped one of her cars down her so she can have something to drive.

She didn't want to drive one of mine cause she say they too low but okay. She hate a two door with her long ass.

I told her she could've drove my AMG but she said it'll bring too much attention with her driving my car. She is not playing about trying to be secretive with this pregnancy and it's kinda cute but gets annoying.

I'm respecting her wishes though, really just following her lead with who to tell if we telling anybody, she hasn't even told Nees and won't let me.

Today we getting ready to go back to Chicago for our 14 week checkup and my next game just so happens to be against Chicago so the timing is kind of perfect.

Angel is looking forward to not having to hide at this game cause it's her team. She's been coming with me everywhere when she can, sometimes when I do label business I don't bring her cause I know how long it can take.

Every game i've had we basically had to sneak her in and out and have her watch the game somewhere discreetly.

We tried to keep her in the hotel but mom did the most, calling the cops on us. She told us if we keep playing and disregarding her one rule, somebody gone end up in jail and it won't be her.

She doing the most but I get it. She told me that all the women in her family, including her have had tough pregnancies so she wants to be cautious but still calling the police cause Angel was in a hotel room was over doing it.

We still don't follow it down to a T but we just don't get caught. Angel and I both have two phones so I keep Angel's less important one, sharing the location with mom so she thinks we always together.

We woke up a little earlier this morning to go to the gym. Angel wakes up to go the gym with me every morning so she can get her 30 minutes in. This morning she was being a little difficult though.

"Good morning, mama" I said kissing her cheek after turning off the alarm as she tightened her grip around me

"Come on get up, we got a busy day"

"nooo" she groaned out

"we can skip today"

"You said that two days ago, come on, up"

"This was your idea"

"yew suck" she said releasing me and sitting up

I got up laughing while walking to the bathroom.

I did what I needed to and walked back in the room to see her laying back down

"Angel" I said in a stern tone

"I'm up, damn"

I walked over smacking her ass "Come on, the quicker we get outta here, the quicker you can come back and get in the bed"

All she do is sleep, all she want to do is sleep.

She got up and we made it to the gym. We split up doing our separate things, I do my warmups like sprints and footwork drills, while she focuses on her post moves.

Everytime I actually start my workout she come bother me cause she be done with her lil 30 minutes

"Let me dew ball handling drills with yew" She asked smiling