33.

Flau'jae
Location: Atlanta

I went home to Atlanta with a bunch of Angel's stuff and she bringing more today when I pick her up from the airport.

I told her she didn't need to bring all this cause we gone have to buy a new wardrobe when she grow but she didn't care.

She probably packed more shit then my house can fit, i'm probably gone have to move.

I mean i'm not opposed to it but damn.

I haven't even been able to get any business done cause i've been busy getting the house straight for her.

I haven't talked to my momma since I been back and I don't plan on it. I'm thinking about getting a new manager fr cause what she just did was too emotional for me.

I don't know what's wrong with her cause she been acting weird lately but something gotta give.

I still haven't told her Angel pregnant nor that she about to move in with me for the rest of the season.

I wanted to tell her but she wanted to mess up my plans so oh well.

After practice I went to the airport to go pick up Angel and I was slick excited I can't lie.

Nees Jr might've had a point in saying that we don't need to be friends for us to fix our communication.

Plus, social media was in a frenzy shipping JC and Angel. Even though she didn't entertain it like he did. I can admit I was jealous.

I really have been in my head, overthinking everything when it comes to Angel, self sabotaging everything I really want.

I feel like I was fighting with myself over whether or not Angel is going to break my heart again.

I know that this time will be different but it's like if we can't even talk to each other now, how is adding a title going to change anything?

See in my head.

I think tonight I might finally tell her how stupid I was being about just being friends with her.

I'm not sure if that's the best idea though cause she's been super emotional since all that happened at the game a couple days ago.

I don't think i've seen her mope around like that before. She just seemed so lost, so distant, upset at the world.

Maybe I should give it 24 hours of us living together before I say something.

I pulled up to see her with 6 bags.

I let out a heavy sigh cause what does she need all these bags for, i'm about to buy her a new wardrobe anyways.

I got out the car looking at her crazy before I laughed at her.

"What?" she asked

"What you try to do pack up your whole closet?"

"This is half of it actually" She said laughing a little bit

I just shook my head opening the passenger door for her while I put the bags in the car.

"I could've helped yew" Angel said as I got in the car

"And your mom has been blowing your phone up"

"She'll be ight" I said watching as she called again but I let it ring and she called again after that

"Yew should really answer it, seems urgent"

I sighed and answered it and it was loud as hell cause it was connected to the car.

"Have you lost your mind? I know you seen me blowing your phone up" She said soon as she answered