How bad is it?

Blaze wakes up early. Way too early. On a mission. To make sure that Amy knows who she is and what she wants. Even if that will absolutely destroy their friendship. She wants Amy to know she loves her. Amy should know that Blaze had a crush on her. She will make sure Amy knows. Blaze will go to her house and tell her. Now all she needs to do is get out of bed and get ready and get out of her house and make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible. Nothing should go wrong if Blaze can prevent it from happening. It'll be fine as long as nothing bad happens or chooses to make itself apparent.

           To her credit, Blaze gets out of bed at a normal time. Not wanting any more of the day to go to waste with her postponing the inevitable. She goes and gets ready. Cream and Marine are already up. While Vanilla is at her job. The two notice the Cat leaving.

           "Where are you going?" Cream asks.

           "To Amy's."

           "Why?"

           "I'm going to tell her what I feel."

            Cream and Marine short circuit for a second before getting up and going over to Blaze.

            "Blaze, Blaze. Don't. I'm sorry if the teasing has gotten to be too much, we will be better I promise." Cream begs

            "Yeah" Marine agrees

            "It's not because of that. I can't take it anymore. I have to let her know."

            Marine keeps going around Blaze trying to convince her to stop. While Cream gets an idea.

           "Fine." Cream says

           "What?" Marine says

           "But only if we can go with you." Cream then states with a smile on her face

           "Seriously?" Blaze says, not amused

           "Yes." Cream states

           "Yeah!" Marine confirms

           "Fine. But I'm talking to her alone."

           "...If that's what you want to think." Cream mutters under her breath

           "What?"

           "Nothing! Let's go!" Says Cream who then proceeds to take Blaze out of their home with Marine coming close behind.

           The three go walk to Amy's house. Not talking much. Let the silence commence and consume them. After a bit, they arrive at Amy's. Blaze knocks on the door. Only for Amy's Grandma to answer.

           "Hello there! What can I do for you?"

           "Where's Amy? I need to tell her something."

           A window opens behind the group and Amy goes out of it and runs away. Only Cream and Marine seem to notice. They both guess Blaze is deaf and they turn back to her and the thinking Grandma.

          "She just left, sorry."

          "Do you know where?"

          "No, sorry, she didn't tell me."

          "Oh, well, thanks."

           Amy's grandmother closes the door and goes back to whatever else she was doing. Blaze pauses and turns back to Marine and Cream.

           "Where could she have gone?" Blaze thinks aloud.

           "I dunno" Marine says shrugging her shoulders

           "Well maybe you can tell her tomorrow."

           "Nope! Today! I'm telling her today!"

           Blaze runs out of the driveway. Goes into the direction of Amy's town, passing behind a mildly covered Amy hiding in the bushes. Cream and Marine follow her before stopping at the bush, shrugging then running after Blaze.

           Blaze proceeds to look all over Amy's town to where she could be. She asks around, nobody knows where she is. After a bit of running around aimlessly. Blaze sits down joined by Cream and Marine.

           "How am I going to find her?"

           "...Have you tried just calling her?" Cream asks. Blaze facepalms herself.

           "...I'm so stupid."

           Blaze pulls out her phone. Calls Amy. It rings. It rings. It rings. It rings. It rings. It rings. No response.

           "Great, just like her parents."

           "Wow."

           "Sorry, sorry. How am I going to find her now?"

           "Maybe we should go back home."

           "...Fine."

           The three go back the way of Amy's house. Getting there, as they pass by. Blaze tries one more time. Causing Cream, Marine and Amy (who is still for some reason in the bushes) to panic. Cream turns, panics and pushes Amy out of the bush.

            Blaze notices Amy getting out of the bush just before she presses the call button on her phone.

            "Oh hey, Amy! I've been looking for you all day." Blaze helps her get up, Amy seems frozen in shock.

            "Amy?" Blaze asks.

            Amy proceeds to run away extremely quickly from Blaze, confusing the latter. Blaze runs after her and Marine and Cream follow. They go back into town. Into a park. Amy seems to know this park a lot better than Blaze. As she disappears out of sight. Blaze begins looking for her.

            "You two should look too." Blaze tells Cream and Marine. Who proceeds to walk around and find Amy in a few seconds. Who is crying in her hands.

            "Amy, are you okay?" Amy turns and nearly jumps out of her own skin

            "Oh sorry, Cream, You scared me" Amy says to the other. Marine peers over Cream's shoulder to see Amy too. Amy sees her with a small smile and nod, acknowledging the other's presence. Marine looks back, then to Cream, who still has something to ask.

            "It's fine, can I ask you a question?"

            "...Yes?"

            "Why are you running away from my sister?"

            "You already know why"

            "It'll be better if I hear it come out from your mouth."

            "...Fine. I thought that all of this would ruin our friendship. Especially my grandma assuming that she was my girlfriend. I thought she was coming today to confirm my worst fears that she doesn't like me back... happy?"

            "Extremely" Marine says, Cream nudges Marine's side with her elbow.

            "Look, just talk to her, okay? It's not as bad as you think it is."

            "How can you tell?"

            "Call it a hunch."

            "...Fine."

            "Alright, I'll go get her now."

            "...What?" But before Amy can finsih her sentence, Cream is off with Marine to find Blaze. Who is looking in the bushes for Amy.

             "Blaze! She's down by that small lake!" Cream yells to her sister. Blaze goes up and thanks her sister. Immediately she runs to where Amy is. Blaze finds her easily. Amy seems to be lost in thought. Blaze goes up to her.